Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » Falcon 4.0 Archive 2   » Hercules GTS Questions

Author Topic: Hercules GTS Questions
Moon Walker
Member # 2681

posted 06-01-2000 10:59 PM     Profile for Moon Walker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Just curious, I`ve seen the screenshot on Combat sim Main page with the new Hercules. It looks pretty nice. I`ve been leaning towards the V5500 or 6000, but with some of these shots of Flanker & Falcon I may have to reconsider. Also with the Hercules GTS 64 meg coming out next month, its even a bigger consideration.

My question, Is anyone else using this new card and what are your opinions of it in regard to image quality in flight sims and FPS. Mainly F4, Flanker, F18. It seems the crashes have been somewhat solved regarding Nvidea in F4 so thats turning out to be less of an issue. I`m planning on AMD with this upgrade with a 900, Asus K7V MB. And as of yet who knows what Vid Card.

Thanks, Good Day... MW

Disregard! I found the information I was looking for, the moderator can delete if needed. Sorry to tie up forum with this.

[This message has been edited by Moon Walker (edited 06-02-2000).]

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.