Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » My first Zone experience

Author Topic: My first Zone experience
Jycceboy
Member # 1765

posted 02-13-2000 09:10 AM     Profile for Jycceboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hi,

I finally dared to go and try my skills in online playing of EAW. All I can say is that I was R-E-A-L-L-Y lousy there I thought I can fly and fight, but that experience dropped me back to earth (literally...) The average time alive was about a few minutes. The only way I survived longer was while flying a P47 and zooming and booming. Too bad that I'm so bad at aiming at high speeds that I didn't hit anything Well, practise makes perfect or how the saying goes, so I just have to spend more time there and give you guys an easy target

Jycceboy

PS. Despite of this, I enjoyd every moment...

Posts: 338 | From: Kuopio, Finland | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
LLv34_BlauKreuz
Member # 381

posted 02-13-2000 10:48 AM     Profile for LLv34_BlauKreuz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
S! Jycce

That is the attitude.. keep on getting up there ...and quite soon you start racking them kills.

If you enjoy BnZ, fly 109E4 and K4.

------------------

LLv34_BlauKreuz
CO, Lentolaivue 34
---------------------------
www.muodos.fi/LLv34/

Posts: 98 | From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
chuckler1
Member # 142

posted 02-13-2000 10:58 AM     Profile for chuckler1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It took me a while to get the hang of it and I still rarely win. The Spit 1A is the easiest to fly and recover form spins. Look at wing loading when selecting a plane. The lower the better turning radius. Next rate of climb. Toughest plane, 109K in my opinion. All spits are easy and everyone takes them.
Love the sim, personally, I like the challenge of the 109, most of Germany's great experten flew the 109.

chuckler1

Posts: 42 | From: California, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Slapphead
Member # 59

posted 02-13-2000 11:04 AM     Profile for Slapphead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Nice one Jycceboy!

Hope to see you up there in the big blue .

S!

Posts: 1148 | From: london/uk | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.