Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Turning blue....gasp!

Author Topic: Turning blue....gasp!
crashaz
Member # 2429

posted 02-12-2000 09:24 AM     Profile for crashaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
OK, IM holding my breath here hoping that Hyde and the boys over at Rowan decide to go with the Pacific for our next sim!!! I thought we were supposed to here something by the end of the week?
Meanwhile I sit here frustrated looking at my models and reading a book on Guadalcanal. Tonight Im bringing out one of my old war games (board) called "Flattop". Oh yeah! Carrier battle struggles. Im still kicking myself for losing my AOTP and 1942 PAW disks!! I still have the manuals for both!!
S!

Posts: 51 | From: Phoenix, AZ USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
MajorLee
Member # 386

posted 02-12-2000 10:36 AM     Profile for MajorLee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Go to http://www.thirdwire.com This should give you some hope....

------------------
Major Lee

[This message has been edited by MajorLee (edited 02-12-2000).]

Posts: 1374 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Pharaoh
Member # 1123

posted 02-12-2000 10:42 AM     Profile for Pharaoh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello Crash,

Maybe i can help you here. Go check out www.ebay.com and select the "computers" category. Using their search engine, set to "search only in computers," search on the word, "Aces". I just checked and there are three or four "Sierra Aces Collections," all currently at $4 or less on high bid. For a small price, you can not only replace your Aces of the Pacific, but get Aces Over Europe, Red Baron, and A-10 Tank Killer as well.

I have Aces of the Pacific and went and dug out the box thinking i would be able to help you but it's on CD rather than the old floppies; was going to mail them to you.

Anyway, check out eBay. That's where i always seem to have pretty good luck when looking for discontinued software, not to mention newer stuff at usually lower prices than the stores.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Lt.Pharaoh
Recruiting/Intel Officer
Morale Officer
56th MSA Fighter Group

------------------
"A mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it is open." Sir Lewis Dewar

One step further, "I may not agree with what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Posts: 2180 | From: Harrison, AR,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
crashaz
Member # 2429

posted 02-12-2000 11:29 PM     Profile for crashaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks a lot for the leads guys! I really appreciate it! I went over to Third Wire and was really excited to see the SBD's in the graphics.
Lets hope we meet over the skies over the Pacific!

S!
James

crashaz
Member # 2429

posted 02-12-2000 11:33 PM     Profile for crashaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey Pharoah!
Could you email me about your AOP CD? I have an ftp site you could put the files to if you could. Just drop me an email and Im sure I could make up some compensation for you.
S!

crashaz
Member # 2429

posted 02-13-2000 10:03 AM     Profile for crashaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oops!
[email protected]

Pharaoh
Member # 1123

posted 02-13-2000 11:39 AM     Profile for Pharaoh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
check your email crash

------------------
"A mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it is open." Sir Lewis Dewar

One step further, "I may not agree with what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Posts: 2180 | From: Harrison, AR,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.