Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Trouble with Stab1.2

Author Topic: Trouble with Stab1.2
Bullett52
Member # 3111

posted 02-12-2000 02:57 AM     Profile for Bullett52   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Matttm you have created a very nice utility,however I seem to be doing something wrong. I installed several differnt terrains and they all work fine. However I'm having a problem with the the skins part of the Stab. When I click on the terrain I want I can only see one or two of the skins that I have loaded, the rest of the planes have their standard default skins.

For instance, I clicked on Pacific and while the Zero and Tony had their skins, the Hellcat and Bearcat did not. I checked and made sure the proper tpc files were loaded as well as the correct folder was bieng used.
Everything seems to check out, but I can't find out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for your time and help.

Posts: 8 | From: Mich, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Abe Cross
Member # 1141

posted 02-12-2000 05:49 AM     Profile for Abe Cross   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Bullet,I was having a similar problem. I would load new skins for the bombers,go to the game and the new skins would'nt be there.I found that I had to select a different terrain set then go back to get the new skins to show up.It goes like this ,install new skins in ,for example,winter,go to EAW STAB,select a different terrain set,exit EAW STAB,then reenter EAW STAB,go back to winter terrain ,start the game and the new skins are there.I might be doing something wrong to cause this but this is the only way I could get new skins that I added later to show up.Hope this helps.
Posts: 85 | From: canton georgia u.s.a | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bullett52
Member # 3111

posted 02-13-2000 03:00 PM     Profile for Bullett52   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks Abe well give it a try.
Posts: 8 | From: Mich, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 02-13-2000 03:16 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Bullet and Abe,

Did you read my post here:
http://www.combatsim.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/002254.html

Have you noticed this problem? Let me know!
Thanks!

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
matttm
Member # 662

posted 02-13-2000 03:29 PM     Profile for matttm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I have just reponded to Donster in that thread I think.

To recap: Skins copying by default is DISABLED. Go into 'Configure EAW Stab' dialog and select 'Copy Skins when Terrain changes take effect'.

I also added another couple of comments, so see if that fixes your problem.

Matt.

Posts: 692 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.