Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Sarge! please reply

Author Topic: Sarge! please reply
expo
Member # 1752

posted 01-22-2000 11:29 PM     Profile for expo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I just got the wingman force, and ch pro pedals. i have downloaded the most recent drivers for the stick...and the stick is workig fine. I cannot get my computer to recognize the pedals. What the hell am i doing wrong? i am tired of trying to get this to work..want to play! I go to the wingman software , and click the rudder pedal box, and get the message "unable to detect external rudder/pedals. Please make sure.......are connected to the gameport.".....I have the stick in the serial port, and the pedals, i assume, in the gameport. I did not receive a cd with the pedals. Went to ch web site and downloaded ProPed.exe. No help. Did you run into this?

Please help....I want to play!!!!

Irie2
Member # 2176

posted 01-22-2000 11:36 PM     Profile for Irie2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey Expo....Cant help you but your mention of a logitec product makes me wanna tell my story Bought Wingman pro dig 3d...installed software, which then decided i could use a more current version. (It downloads and installs automatically) anyway never worked after that little debacle (it worked before) Even after unistalling drivers for it ...
Posts: 71 | From: Berkeley, CA, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.