Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Download problems AGAIN!!

Author Topic: Download problems AGAIN!!
Whizkid
Member # 993

posted 01-01-2000 06:12 PM     Profile for Whizkid     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
S! to all of you, and the Happiest of New Years. May the coming year be better than you can ever imagine! Now, to business. I have had an ongoing problem trying to get a full d\l of the ARadio and BRadio from Airbuddhas site and originally from Karnacs site.Mane Raptor was kind enough to suggest updating my Modem driver and check my d\l speed with my ISP.I did both of those and now d\l at 50000-52000bps all the time.However,I still only get about 10% of the d\l's of the radio skin,and then the d\l window flashes Download Complete and thats it. Needless to say I dont get any Radio Music! Any of you guys have any ideas?
Posts: 269 | From: CitrusHts,Ca.,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 01-01-2000 06:51 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Whizkid,

I am sorry that you are having download problems. Karnak e-mailed me the allied radio pack back on Dec.22. If you want to post your e-mail address I will try to send it to you. If you do not want to post your address then e-mail me at [email protected] and I will then send it to you via reply.

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bigshot
Member # 4

posted 01-01-2000 09:00 PM     Profile for Bigshot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Whizkid; If you got a bad download, make sure you delete that download before you try another. Otherwises, it messes up any second download you try. It happened to me once. I deleted the first and no problem with second.
Posts: 1291 | From: Suttons Bay, MI, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.