Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Have a Happy new year to ALL & esp

Author Topic: Have a Happy new year to ALL & esp
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 12-31-1999 08:13 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Marjor LEE,Burning Bandit , Winder, VonHess, VonGunn, Rommel, MessySchmitt, HeinKill
Fedm Fokker, Schatten, Mad WALABY {you naughty bear} ,Opa, Axis Annie, Donster {ever fix that computer?} and the whole gang here......can type ALL you guys it would be MIDNIGHT before I do then what would be the point???

LOL!

------------------
There is ALWAYS a WAY if your COMMITTED !

Posts: 292 | From: Holland Western Front | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MajorLee
Member # 386

posted 12-31-1999 09:05 AM     Profile for MajorLee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
HI, Butcherbird, I have made a couple of times onto the Zone, but the old crew was nowhere to be found, except for Sidewinder. I did fly with Blade,aka DTSL2. That was fun. I will be in and out of the Zone over the next few days. I would like to fly with you again, perhaps using ECA CP2.0, a lot of neat aircraft on that.
See you over Channel, and have a happy New Year everyone.

Major Lee

Posts: 1374 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.