Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Major Lee

Author Topic: Major Lee
Reese
Member # 156

posted 12-27-1999 09:39 PM     Profile for Reese   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hats off to Ken Golden (Major Lee), who gets my vote for the guy who has consistently done as much or more than anyone to promote and enhance EAW. Not only was he the first to win the Medal of Honor, but has always been in the forefront, helping new guys and bringing them into the fold. He really "kick-started" the whole Pacific theatre thing,along with one of the best web sites associated with EAW. Thanks Major, and salute! See you over the Channel.
Reese
Member # 156

posted 12-27-1999 09:42 PM     Profile for Reese   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Well Major Lee, I though you deserved that 10,000 spot, but we beat 'em anyway, it's 10,005!. See you over the Channel.
MajorLee
Member # 386

posted 12-27-1999 10:03 PM     Profile for MajorLee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks, Reese.
Major Lee

Posts: 1374 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Gen Savage
Member # 585

posted 12-27-1999 11:02 PM     Profile for Gen Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Reese: There are LOTS of great EAW related sites, but I agree that the Major's site is the best introduction to EAW. Besides great skins and links to other great skins, he provides all you need to know about installing skins, tinkering w/the ini file, and even provides more info on how to fly and fight than the EAW manual does! so, I'll join you in a hat-doffing gesture!
Posts: 1642 | From: Houston, Tx USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
kjuice
Member # 1495

posted 12-29-1999 08:39 AM     Profile for kjuice   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
big thank yuo to major lee from me also.
if you get to read this , i did get my tweeker and got my eaw working properly. no more headaks.

Posts: 153 | From: canada | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Stanley99
Member # 169

posted 12-29-1999 03:29 PM     Profile for Stanley99     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I subscribe to this, to honor Ken Golden, I have a personal reason to do this too - today I received your Christmas gift - the EAW copy!!!Well, looks like I am back in the skies soon! Big thank you, Major. And I hope the kiwi-souvenirs get to you soon - if they are not already there

Stan

------------------
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

[This message has been edited by Stanley99 (edited 12-29-1999).]

Posts: 3692 | From: Vienna, 3rd rock left | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MajorLee
Member # 386

posted 12-29-1999 10:17 PM     Profile for MajorLee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hi Stanley, glad EAW made it down to you. Have a good time. HV-M is flying in the land of flightless birds, yes? I have not seen a package yet, but I maybe in another day or two. I will post when I get it. Good luck over the next few days, when little Stan decides it is finally time. Just remember, child birth is the hardest thing a man will ever go through; you have to fill out all those forms, you have to pay all those bills, you have to cut the umbilical cord, tell her to breathe two three four....., You have to accept blame for the whole situation, you have to listen to her commentary about your parents marital status at the time of your birth..... Man, I don't know how us guys can be expected to endure all this.....But we do.....

Major Lee

Posts: 1374 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 12-31-1999 07:43 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Heck Ive known the Major is great for some time!!

Fun to fly with and Great guy!

------------------
There is ALWAYS a WAY if your COMMITTED !

Posts: 292 | From: Holland Western Front | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.