Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » HEY! DID YOU MISS US!!

Author Topic: HEY! DID YOU MISS US!!
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 12-26-1999 05:30 PM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yes folks The men of JG52 are back and in full force! we have been reactivated and are now I/JG52 and are now fighting on Kali.net the zone was just not cutting it.. the JG though reduced to a Gruppe is still manned by the same boys of JG52 this is while our JG kommandore Blond Knight gets his new flightstick. and returns to the front. so watchout for here we COME! Cannons blazing and Engines humming... see you all in the air.
here is the URL:
http://members.xoom.com/C_Francisco/IGruppeJg52.htm

Major VonHess
I/JG52 Kommandeur

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 12-26-1999 05:44 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Have to see if the wife will let me spend the money for Kali so you guys can have a target drone to practice with. I'm kinda in the Doghouse ya know.

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
matttm
Member # 662

posted 12-26-1999 06:36 PM     Profile for matttm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
CFran,

You and Schattenjaeger may want to play with a new toy.

Check this out: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~matttm/eaw/download.html

Matt.

Posts: 692 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 12-26-1999 08:25 PM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr VonHess,

Velcome back, I knew that the Panzer Corps could not keep you from the air. The Stuka Miester flies again!!!!

VonBroam out
Semper EAW

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 12-27-1999 05:55 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks Mattm,

I think the boys have it already but i will check with them...

S! Alle

Hey DONSTER!! when you do get past that bandit on your 6 (the wife..LOL) and get on kali ($20 USD one time fee blah blah blah..LOL) drop by the I/JG52 recruitment offices and we will be more than happy to have you on as one of our boys.. =) we need good fliegers like you to fight those AMI bomber streams.

Von Broam,
HAHAH .. actually i am still fighting the great ground war... but felt a longing to be behind the stick once again and drop some bombs on the Enemy's OClub...HAHAHAHA WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR STUKA!! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!! BBBBWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey what about you von broam... are you currently assigned to a JG?

[This message has been edited by CFrancisco (edited 12-27-1999).]

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 12-27-1999 09:00 AM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr MattM, I already downloaded it. Excellent piece of work and a big S! to you (unless that's politically uncorrect this week in that case: S!S!S!S! "Bomben auf Angland!" yaddayadda ) I like it very much.

Donster, maybe we should send Herr Flick over to your house, you know, "persuade" the wife to let you get on Kali. I was having some trouble with it when I first got it but now it's all good. Once you figure out how to use it it's a snap. But figuring out how to use it can be a minor pain in the arsch. EAW works much better on it than on the Zone though I have to say.

Und der Horrido of the week: Cfran assigned me to the Jabo staffel of JG52, which is the Zest. und Jabo one so that's alright. But...I'm mit VonM, and it seems we have this nasty habbit of ramming things. Sturmstaffel anyone?

Ahhh it's good to be out of the mud and back up in the sky where I belong, Ride of the Valkyries in the background, Prussian Hussars shako model 1812 on mein head, big explosions that make me chuckle with glee...Ummm what's that? Ja Herr Von Hess, the Panther is all checked out on the range, ready to kill those Shermans, ja...(taps the side of his nose)

------------------
Schattenjäger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 12-27-1999 10:18 AM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Cfran

I am currently limited to offline flying, due to the pitiful quality of phone lines where I live. The only game I have ever been able to run smoothly on line was Jedi Knight. It is good that EAW has such good single player mode JA!!

VonBroam out
Semper EAW

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.