Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Saitek Cyborg 3D USB

Author Topic: Saitek Cyborg 3D USB
HarryM
Member # 1395

posted 12-22-1999 09:43 AM     Profile for HarryM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Anybody else use one of these? Seems to work OK except that whenever I startup the stick MUST be calibrated. The rudder is always pulling left otherwise. Its nice having real throttle and rudder (never used rudder before except to get out of spin, too hard to use it on keyboard in normal flight)

Is the Logitech Wingman Extreme 3D a better stick? I liked the feel of the Saitek better, and it has more rudder range, but if I have to calibrate it EVERY TIME...

------------------
"Hast du schon mit dem Teufel getanzt?"

Posts: 1130 | From: Salinas, CA USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
HarryM
Member # 1395

posted 12-22-1999 10:13 AM     Profile for HarryM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Guess I should have posted under the hardware section...but my question still stands...
And BTW I do have the "Joystick=1" set.

------------------
"Hast du schon mit dem Teufel getanzt?"

HarryM
Member # 1395

posted 12-23-1999 09:27 AM     Profile for HarryM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Just to let you all know, it was DirectX 7.0. I installed 7.0a and my problems went away.

Looking forward to a long weekend with lots of stick time...(if I can hide "in the clouds" the rest of the time...)

Froliche Weinachten Alles!

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.