Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » pedals

Author Topic: pedals
highlander
Member # 1024

posted 12-10-1999 01:58 PM     Profile for highlander   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Can any one recomend a good set of rudder pedels that work with Wingman force.

thanks

highlander

------------------
"You have no idea of how blood thirsty
I've become and how much pleasure I get
in killing Huns."

William Avery Bishop
V.C.,D.S.O.,M.C.,C.B.,D.F.C.,E.D.,
CdeG avec Palme, Legion DHonneur.

Posts: 110 | From: Waterloo,ontario,canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Abe Cross
Member # 1141

posted 12-10-1999 03:15 PM     Profile for Abe Cross   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I have been using a set of Hoffman Simped Pedals with a WingMan Force for about 7 months and really like them.There is a review of them in the articles archive. I bought them after reading the article and have found them to be what the article said they were.You will need to download the latest Logitech software for your stick to get pedal support.
Posts: 85 | From: canton georgia u.s.a | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Slapphead
Member # 59

posted 12-12-1999 06:09 AM     Profile for Slapphead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hoffman Simped Pedals are great!
Got a set a few weeks ago,and they are everything that reviews say about them.
Buy ASAP

Good luck mate!

PS,You can get them threw :
http://simmarket.com/hardware/simped/

Posts: 1148 | From: london/uk | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
RichardG
Member # 1415

posted 12-19-1999 07:48 PM     Profile for RichardG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello,
I'm brand new to simming and recently purchased a WingmanForce (version 3.25c software) which came with EAW. Based on some advice I've received I've ordered CH Pro Pedals (the old analog version, no the new USB). Can anyone verify that they work OK with a Wingman Force in EAW? Also, are there scenarios in EAW that would help me learn to fly and fight? Would I better learning on CFS first and then move to EAW?

------------------
RichardG
[email protected]

Posts: 598 | From: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
mane_raptor
Member # 845

posted 12-20-1999 11:16 AM     Profile for mane_raptor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Stick with EAW. And the non usb CH peds will work fine, make sure you have the latest patch from Logitech.

Start with single missions, without instant launch for take-off .... and don't fly the mission! Just fly around the countryside and come back and land. So what if they kick you out of the Corps and shoot you for dereliction of duty and cowardice in the face of the enemy!!! You own the CD, just who is the boss around here!!

------------------
Check six & aim for the cockpit.

Posts: 6145 | From: Maine USA, Proud Member of ELF (EAW Liberation Front) | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.