Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » ECAONLINE v1.21 and apologies...

Author Topic: ECAONLINE v1.21 and apologies...
JG300x_Wurger
Member # 553

posted 12-14-1999 05:01 PM     Profile for JG300x_Wurger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Greetings!
A little mistake was unfortunately included in the 1.2 release of ECAONLINE. It seems that the gun position of the FW190 were wrong again. We apologize, and since we are committed to the task of maintaining and upgrading our add-on, we now release v 1.21.
I know Some people will say, what the heck is wrong with these guys...I can't keep track of all the versions and upgrades.
Well, we are sorry for the inconveniance, but at the same time we will correct our mistakes as soon as we can!
I hope it doesnt cause too much of a problem by releasing v1.21

Hakan

Posts: 42 | From: West Bloomfield, MI, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Pharaoh
Member # 1123

posted 12-14-1999 05:31 PM     Profile for Pharaoh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr Wurger,

Your update is greatly appreciated by, I am certain, all of us here.

It is a tribute to yours and Mr. Gunst's hard work and efforts that I say that I do not believe that any enthusiast of EAW could ever feel the slightest hint of irritation because they have had to go to all the horrible trouble of updating their directory files because the two of you are so diligent about what you do. Again, thanks from all of us.

Salute!

(P.S., I'm almost finished with that temple I'm building in the back 40 in behalf of yourself, Mr.Gunst, Meatwater, and everyone else who has taken the extra effort to make a great game excellent! It's right next to that one for Wayward.)

Posts: 2180 | From: Harrison, AR,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ziegfried
Member # 1243

posted 12-14-1999 05:57 PM     Profile for Ziegfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Funny...I've been building a shrine myself Hmmm...weird.
Thank you for all your hard work Sir!

Posts: 97 | From: Tulsa, OK, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 12-15-1999 12:55 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr Wurger,

Do I need to uninstall the 1.2 ECAONLINE first? Or is there a file that just needs to be added?

Donster

[This message has been edited by Donster (edited 12-15-1999).]

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
JG300x_Wurger
Member # 553

posted 12-15-1999 03:26 PM     Profile for JG300x_Wurger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hi Guys! and thanks!
Just skip the 1.2 install and go directly to the 1.21 release. 1.21 contains everything that was included in 1.2!!!

Hakan

Posts: 42 | From: West Bloomfield, MI, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
JG26(P) von Vampr
Member # 1198

posted 12-16-1999 09:41 AM     Profile for JG26(P) von Vampr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
S! JG300x_Wurger ,

Apologize ??? Are you kidding ? We should apologize to you for not having your shrines done yet ! Let's see , how did those Egyptians build those pyramids ???

von Vampr

------------------
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread

smokin
Member # 632

posted 12-16-1999 12:04 PM     Profile for smokin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
No kidding VamPr. We are all in great debt to these cats that create all of the cool add-ons. For free!
Posts: 440 | From: U.S. of A. | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.