Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » New Flanker II Endorsee

Author Topic: New Flanker II Endorsee
Donster
Member # 196

posted 12-09-1999 12:25 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Meet former Russian Womans Swim Team Gold Medalist Marina Testicleovitch. She loves to play Flanker II! "Da, Fwanker II geevs I za vorkaut I neds to kep I inza shape! Daa fierz fedbak schitik Iz da only joyschtik I lik zoo hold! DA!"

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Opa
Member # 125

posted 12-09-1999 12:28 PM     Profile for Opa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Der Opa

Posts: 710 | From: Sandnes, Rogaland, Norway | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
mane_raptor
Member # 845

posted 12-09-1999 02:31 PM     Profile for mane_raptor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
WARNING!!!!

Do NOT get this woman upset at you. She can bench press a '57 Chevy and rip your lungs out at the same time.

------------------
Check six & aim for the cockpit.

Posts: 6145 | From: Maine USA, Proud Member of ELF (EAW Liberation Front) | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Majesty5
Member # 572

posted 12-09-1999 02:58 PM     Profile for Majesty5   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
In the immortal words of Marlon Brando...

"The... Horror... The... Horror..."

(PS how do you get a picture to post inside your post?

Posts: 789 | From: Dallas, TX, USA | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 12-09-1999 03:15 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
M5,

1.Right click on foto you want to post.
2.Select PROPERTIES
3.HIGHLIGHT the URL, and with your mouse cursor still on the highlighted URL,RIGHT CLICK on it,choose COPY.
4.close out the window
To Post the foto you need to add the following two switches. [img] [/img]
1. type the first switch where you want the foto inserted in your post.[img]
2.now RIGHT CLICK and choose the PASTE command.
3. at the end of the URL, type in the last switch [/img].
4. make sure there is a space between what you write in your post and the begining of the first switch [img]

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 12-09-1999 03:46 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ach Himmel! That's "Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

She does have some things going for her though. On on one hand you never have to worry about finding the just right thing to crack your nuts with at holiday time if you have Miss Testiclovitch around...On the other hand I like mine just the way they are so she can stay where she belongs.

Pushing Flankers off the runway since they don't have any gas to do it the normal way.

------------------
Schattenjäger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 12-09-1999 04:57 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Pushing hell! She picks the damn things up to change the tires!

Donster

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.