Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Bombshell skin?? ***LOOK***

Author Topic: Bombshell skin?? ***LOOK***
Pharaoh
Member # 1123

posted 12-06-1999 11:29 AM     Profile for Pharaoh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
If the nose of my bombs looked as good as the ones on this shell, I'd be loathe to drop them any sooner than necessary.

------------------
"A mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it is open." Sir Lewis Dewar

Posts: 2180 | From: Harrison, AR,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 12-06-1999 04:40 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ja I can see this happening:

"Pilot to bombraider...10 minutes to target where are you, over?

"Bombraider to pilot...Ummmm I needed to check the bomb fuses. Over."

"Pilot to bombraider...You've been back there since we left England, I'm sending someone back to help you. We're almost there man!"

"Bombraider to pilot...NO! I ummm mean, negative, everything's fine back here, we're fine, how are you...*muttering* Ummm over..."

"Pilot to Radioman...Go back there and see what's going on, we have a mission to do here dammit!"

"Bombraider to Radioman...Ahhh all done. Yeah come on back Sparky. Oh and Sparky...Bring some cigarettes okay?"

------------------
Schattenjäger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Pharaoh
Member # 1123

posted 12-07-1999 03:31 PM     Profile for Pharaoh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
ROFLMAO!! That's great Schatten! Don't tell me, the bombraider bears a remarkable resemblance to a young Harrison Ford.

;-)

------------------
"A mind is like a parachute; it only functions when it is open." Sir Lewis Dewar

Posts: 2180 | From: Harrison, AR,USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 12-07-1999 07:19 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
But of course Herr Pharaoh and he had much explaining to do when he got back to England nien?

Lt.Halloran: "I swear Margaret, that bombshell meant nothing to me..."

Margaret: "That's what they all say. But I do love you so Lt.Halloran."

Lt.Halloran: "I know."

Little does the happy couple know but Reichmarshal Göering waits in the wings with der Carbonite...

------------------
Schattenjäger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.