Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » An annoucement from the Aerodrome.

Author Topic: An annoucement from the Aerodrome.
MajorLee
Member # 386

posted 12-05-1999 01:11 PM     Profile for MajorLee   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thank you all for the 5000+ hits on the Aerodrome.I hope that you all enjoy and use the things I have posted there. There are two new topics in the FAQ section today, and another story in the EAW Combat Flight Logs. I am glad to be a part of the EAW community.
Thanks, Major Lee

Posts: 1374 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Hun Hunter
Member # 448

posted 12-06-1999 05:27 AM     Profile for Hun Hunter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The pleasure is all ours Major.
I was going to write a general thankyou to all the people like yourself who put the time and effort into making this game ever better. It's sad when something like EAW Online goes away (again!) mainly because of the community spirit and following this game has. That is what makes this piece of software absolutely priceless.

------------------
Tally Ho!

Posts: 1304 | From: In a water tight cavern under Sydney Harbour Bridge | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.