Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Sabatoge! BAHH! What a Croc !!! (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Sabatoge! BAHH! What a Croc !!!
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-12-1999 08:53 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The SAGA continunes here ....."believe it or not"
Posts: 292 | From: Holland Western Front | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 11-12-1999 08:57 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
**for better flow of the story line we continue with our hero dressed up as peter pan**

OH SCHEISS!!! there goes ze surprise!! .. fritz who told zem ve had ze inflatetable Captain HOOK!

ZAT ist it give me ze green bag!
NIEN NIEN!! Herr VonHess not zat one please not zat one!!

**Hess strips off his Black Panzer Tunic and reaches into his green bag pulling out a green felt hat with a long green feather attached to it. pulling on green tights and a suede leather Robin hood outfit(errol flynn
style) and suddenly springs into the fray with the croc holding his Waffen-SS dagger screaming**

"I AM PETER PAN I AM PETER PAN! Fly fritz fly!!LOOK FRITZ I CAN FLY!!"

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Attn.Blum Uppsture
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 12:56 PM       Edit/Delete Post
As representatives of the Producers of BAHH
we would like to point out all are welcome to engage in posting responces to the story line .
We at BAHH have noticed an Absence of the Marquis Observers , Rommel, and one Hein Kill.

To Hein Kill , we regret any miss- understanding a hope you would show good breeding and ad to the story line ol man .

Btw even if you never have posted in a story line here before please feel free to give it a go.

Professionaly yours
Attn. Uppsture

IP: Logged
The Croc
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 02:00 PM       Edit/Delete Post
with the tenacity of a pit bull on a mailman

GGrrrrr.....Grrrrrrrr,
You bet Im holding on to this Dagger.....you dont think I know whats coming next....
the ol dagger between the Eyes routine...
FORGET IT PAL!! ...I just got top billing and Im not letting some guy in a pair of green tights put ME down.....

Grrrrr, Grrrrrr I say ....Grrrr

Jon vonKleiz
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 02:22 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Battery station 1 ...Yes I said 1 and not so distracted as to notice the FAR....

ACTUNG you there French Person ,
Ve ist in a Sacred mission to given by Kilroy
and sanction by the Furher HIMSELF to capture or kick the stuffing out of von Hess .

You Vill join us in this nobel Quest or surrender !

Dr.Katzenjammer
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 02:47 PM       Edit/Delete Post
though all the noise and unware as of yet they are in harms way.....

Dr.K : MEIN GOTT !!! NEIN! NEIN ! .....Peter Pan .....all mein vork!!
<Almost starts to sob>

Dr.C : Doctor vas ist loss???

Dr. K: <still in thought tells his friend> 1st I helped him vit de STUKA OBSESSION ....zen der Panzer Envey...da multipulishen personalities ....he vas doing so vell.......

points in direction to vonHess

DR C: MEIN GOTT !!!!

The Croc
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 02:54 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Grrrr GRRRR.....

looking toward Hein Kill

Hey pal ....no over here.....yea its me STELLA ....look pal .....fresh meat !

Grrr GRRRRR and I mean GGGRRRRRRRRRR

Dr.Katzenjammer
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 03:00 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Dr K: zo you see the problem !!!???

Dr C: JA! you ist gonna loose 10 Marks !!!

Dr K: VOT !???????

Dr C: get him...oh almost.....get him croc!

Helmut
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 04:38 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Looking at the site on the field....

ACH...! Peter vonPan ......yet again !

ha! get me da radio

AH-LOW! Battey 4 ??? ya, I ist good .....listen you see that Veirdo in the strange outfit ......no not the pirate....the other und.....ya green tights.....you know who ist dat?.....no ist not someone from FLANKER 2.0 .....Ya they ist stange but....no I didnt ask him if he speaks RUSSIAN....no I .....Ya but....listen,listen take guy ist Peter vonPan.....no ist not kiddin

Dr Kratzenjammer
unregistered

posted 11-12-1999 05:06 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Dr.K: Listen dis is Serious!

Dr.C: yous tellin me I only gots 20 marks to mein name to payday I could use the dough.

Dr.K: Dat man ist having full delusional behavior .....brought about by a paronoid belief that he was SABATOGED on the zone und then accelerated by a reoccurance of panzer envy here at this base.

Dr.C: ist nicht

Dr.K: IST

Dr.C: ist nicht

Dr.K : stop that

Dr.C: but I is arguing against your diagnoses

Dr.K : ist nicht

Dr.C: ist

Dr.K : LOOK , un argument ist nein just contradiction ....

Dr.C: ist could be

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-12-1999 06:57 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Schatten finally manages to infiltrate behind the battery where the unsuspecting Dr. Katzenjammer and crew are hiding, Franz continues his headlong charge screamming,"Ahhhhhiyyayyaa!!!" but appearently everyone thinks that that a giant blow up toy and crocodile several hundred meters away are a more serious threat than an overweight, Becks swilling, and very disgruntled tailgunner with a Prussian shako and a bandoller of grenades. Oh well such is life.

Franz finally makes it, huffing and puffing up to the sandbags around the Pak 88. "Excuze me Herr Doktors..." *gasp pant* "Be lookink behind youz now Bitte." *gasp pant* Muttering,"I hate Herr Hauptman, sure, have sie grosse tailgunner do all sie runnink..." *gasppanthack*

From behind the doctors there is a distinct *clickCLACK* that sounds much like the bolt of a FG-42 assault rifle being cocked. They spin around to see Shatten...

...Dressed in an unbuttoned fleigerbluse, yellow silk scarf around his neck, and from God knows where a WW I Bavarian Calvary Piklehaube helmet complete with head spike. Where the hell does he get all this stuff?

Anyhow...The sound wasn't the FG-42 being cocked and ready to unload on them, no not quite yet, instead it was the sound of an American P-38 (the bottleopener not the plane) cracking open a bottle of Becks.

"Scheisse all zat crawlink on mein belly like ein reptile sure tuckered me aus." He takes a deep pull from the bottle,"Anyvays, Herr Doktor Katzenjammer...Why ist mein wallet filled mit Euros, who exactly am I suppozed to be shootink here, ist zis part of mein therepy?" Schatten seems slightly confused and he refuses to look at the Captain Hook blow up doll or the ersatz Peter von Pan. Catching a glimpse of the crocodile he just mutters,"Nichts getausen das Boot..." He brandishes the FG-42, shich happens to already be cocked and off safety, though just in case the Pak crew gets any 'funny' ideas.

Schattenjaeger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
mane_raptor
Member # 845

posted 11-12-1999 09:25 PM     Profile for mane_raptor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I never drink Becks!!! What you heard was the sound of the cork being pulled from a new bottle of Bushmills.

You are all AWOL, now get over there (A Desperate Mission to keep the world from speaking Russian!) and POST!!

------------------
Check six & aim for the cockpit.

Posts: 6145 | From: Maine USA, Proud Member of ELF (EAW Liberation Front) | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Captain Hook
unregistered

posted 11-15-1999 01:09 AM       Edit/Delete Post
JA HARRR HARRR HAARRRR and a bottle or rum----------------- AH BLOW ME SIDEWAYS THROUGH A SAUSAGE MACHINE- PAN! PETER PAN- SET THE MAIN SAIL- BLOW HIM OUT OF THE WATER !!

The inflatable doll- now temporarily alive starts moving toward the Peter Pan figure, sabre slashing wildly through the air.

Hot on his heels, a nonny mouse, looking for some more plastic to finish his new house's roof- "*uck hang on you inflated bag of hot sauerkraut and bratwurst air- I want to talk to you"

What will Hook do when he get close enough to Pan von Hess?- AND WHEN HE NOTICES THE CROCODILE- and why is the crocodile not ticking? Will the Nonny mouse get enough roofing material for a life-time, and have enough left over to start a lucrative export business? Stay tuned for another "we hate von Hess" week"

ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-21-1999 04:10 PM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I just got an EMAIL from KILROY who just made the discovery that BAH! is still here

I light of this great news.....

WE talked it over and decided not to let the TRUTH interfer with a good story.....hee hee

------------------
There is ALWAYS a WAY if your COMMITTED !

Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-21-1999 04:17 PM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
DR Katzenjammer caught off guard by the armed man study him then......

Uh...hello.....{looking at the WW I Bavarian Calvary Piklehaube helmet complete with head spike} you seem ....uh WELL....

Posts: 15 | From: unknown | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-21-1999 04:33 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shatten nods as if that was a comment on his state of mind,"Ah Ja, Ich bin well, ever sinze du cured me of mein Apolcalyptik visons..." He puts his hands on his hips and smells the burning wood and aviation fuel from the Ju 88 strike on the treeline and then strike on the cold hard earth,"Ja, Ich leibe der smell of burning things in den Mörgen..." Cured? Mmhmm. Sure he is...

Franz looks at Shatten, does some mental math, looks back to the Ju 88G7, does some more mental math, looks back to Schatten curiously, then mutters something along the lines of,"Weren't we just in Holland?" Then promplty shuts before the very brave but very violent Hauptman Schattenjäger overhears his comment.

------------------
Schattenjäger

Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-21-1999 04:40 PM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Trying to think quick Before Schatten decides for himself what the target is....

Dr K: uhhmmm Vell ja therapy...

he says again looking at the helmut with the spike

Dr K: Vell it depends und vat you choose...
Capt hook da anti aircraft Ballon represents
a hatered for the bordom of repetion....

[Dr K studies the man to see if he is buying any of this and since the trigger isnt pulled
continues....]

DR K: Und da LOONEY mit der tights VELL his ist Representing a Serious threat..

[now on a ROLL]

DR K: but for Conventional type of stuff...
[points to the Frenchmens postion]

Dr K: zo you see what you fight is up to you...

Dr Crankinphotz interrupts: JA! VELL dats all very FANCY TALKIN but for me ....I BEEN GETTING shot at all der day.....time for zome back pay!!!!

[strapping on a spiked helmut]

DR C:Im vit you ! [ looks at Schatten]

Dr.Chrankinphotz
Member # 1068

posted 11-21-1999 04:53 PM     Profile for Dr.Chrankinphotz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Dr c now whipping himself into a fury

Dr C: YOU SMELL DAT???!!!

not waiting for a reply

Dr C: It smells like VICTORY !!!!

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-21-1999 04:58 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Looks at Doktor C,"Du know! Ich bin nichts alone in zis!" He lowers the FG 42 and reaches into his holster, pulling out an a Luger '08 and handing it to his new ally, Dok C.

"Komt!" He hefts the rifle to a suitable easy to assault with position, then starts to charge, then stops,"Ummmm who ist we attacking again?" Franz just stands there and shakes his head muttering,"Oi vey..."

Schatten seems greatly confused by the veritable smorgasbord of possibilities, so many bullets, so many people, so little time...

------------------
Schattenjäger

Dr.Chrankinphotz
Member # 1068

posted 11-21-1999 05:06 PM     Profile for Dr.Chrankinphotz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
looking gratefully at the LUGAR.....

Dr.C: Lets Shut dat Balloon upenzie!!!

then with out waiting for a reply

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIeeeeee

Dr.Chrankinphotz
Member # 1068

posted 11-21-1999 05:14 PM     Profile for Dr.Chrankinphotz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Grrrrrr Grrrrr

looking over

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING .......all this going on and their attacking some Macys Parade reject......

Then he hears "JA HARRR HARRR HAARRRR and a bottle or rum----------------- AH BLOW ME SIDEWAYS THROUGH A SAUSAGE MACHINE- PAN! PETER PAN- SET THE MAIN SAIL- BLOW HIM OUT OF THE WATER !!"

looking toward their direction

KICK HIS @#$ !!!!!!!!!

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-21-1999 05:14 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Schatten shrugs, what the hell, he hasn't shot anyone, at all, all day. Seems like a reasonable plan to him. He taskes aim at the giant blow up doll and charges, joining in the aiiiiiiaaaaaaaahhhhhhh and firing on full auto at the balloon even though it's out of range. We said he was very violent, never said he was very bright.

Franz, tailgunner extroidanaire just shakes his head and sits down on a sandbag, this should be amusing he thinks to himself.

------------------
Schattenjäger

The Croc
Member # 1067

posted 11-21-1999 05:16 PM     Profile for The Croc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey the doc got my line.......if this keeps up Im getting my manager
Posts: 10 | From: Florida everglades | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Herr Flick of the Gestapo
Member # 748

posted 11-21-1999 05:25 PM     Profile for Herr Flick of the Gestapo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Enter stage...well wherever is behind the sandbags but near enough to talk to the Crock, Herr Flick of the Gestapo! Cue mysterious musik! Danke...

"Ahhh hello Crocodile from der Wein Urology Klinik. Ve meet again, Ja?" Herr Flick pulls out a card and throws it in the general direction of the Croc,"Your agent und mein agent. Zey shouldt be doingink lunch, Ja?" He looks around at all the mayhem, everything ist in ordungs. "Vell anyvay, be thinkingk on it. I think zat we could be usingk you in Holland next veek. Oh und mind zat Schatten, he alvays manages to wreak havok on a tightly controll'dt script. Aufwieder...ummm, ta ta."

Herr Flick disappears back from whence he came.

Will Herr Flick come out of semi-retirement to partake of the madness of this thread? Is it possible for Herr Flick to even be on a thread and feel safe without the other half of the Dysfunctional Duo, Buckmaster of ***?? Will Schatten see Herr Flick and bungle another one of his well laid plans??? Why are Herr Flick of the Gesatpo's and the Crocodile's agents 'doing lunch' at a cafe in Rome???? For the answers to these and many more spine chilling questions dear viewer tune in next time! Same Jagd Time...Same Jagd Channel!

[This message has been edited by Herr Flick of the Gestapo (edited 11-21-1999).]

Posts: 59 | From: EAW Forum Dweller | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-21-1999 05:30 PM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Oh und mind zat Schatten, he alvays manages to wreak havok on a tightly controll'dt script. "

This guy thinks I dont want that.....heck, Im counting on it .

General Whiefeinpoff
Member # 1069

posted 11-21-1999 05:36 PM     Profile for General Whiefeinpoff   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
pacing nervously in the spender of the villa which is his HEAD QUARTERS

Im telling yous sumting ist up. I sent those messages to Shultz , Helmut , MessySchmitt
and have not heard anythin ........ ButcherBir13 ist nicht repling ......
How hard ist it to get ein man....

Posts: 1 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jon vonKleiz
Member # 1070

posted 11-21-1999 05:50 PM     Profile for Jon vonKleiz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
strange domesticated animal sounds coming Battery Station 1.......

Awaiting the reply to his demands of surrender from the F.A.R. who are relatively near .....

F.A.R. : No I du not think so....

Von Kleiz: VOT ????? YOU VILL SURRENDURE or VILL join us!!!

F.A.R. : hmmmmmmm not duday I tink !!!

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
The Croc
Member # 1067

posted 11-21-1999 06:02 PM     Profile for The Croc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Snarf , snort......

Well Fick was here .....[Thinks back on how he missed his chance at that Zampolit guy when Rommel dropped him off].....YEA IM in Pal....getting me a crack at the Russian washout is my kinda FUN .....SNARL SNORT {WITH RENEWED VIGOR} SNAP sniff GRRRR grrrr

ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-22-1999 06:47 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
he has made a long journey back to base....only to find over the gunnery range the EXPERIMENTAL BARRAGE BALLOON which is meant as a psychological weapon as well as anti aircraft / Gunnery observation platform is now loose........

BB13 : WHO? Who coulda stollen dat....und who vould have set it free ? HANZ dis LOOKS like truble Pre pare mein WULF !!!

JA! HERR Major, at vonce.....

Dr.Chrankinphotz
Member # 1068

posted 11-22-1999 06:58 AM     Profile for Dr.Chrankinphotz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Taking a offensive postion with his new ALLIE they ready themselves for the attack on Pirate/AA ballon
Looking back at his old friend ,he glad his with SCHATTEN instead of DR.K

never was a GESTAULT type he thinks....
And this sure is better than beating on some dam pillow......

[meanwhile DR K. talks to Fran,together they sit and agree that this should prove interesting]

Narrator
Member # 1077

posted 11-22-1999 07:08 AM     Profile for Narrator   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
AHAHAHRARARAAR AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YER UP TO ME MATEYS- POORE LANDLUBBERS YE ARE- LOWER THE MAINSAIL- LOAD LOWER DECK- PRIZE TO BE TAKEN ON THE PORT BOW!

The inflateable Captian Hook- now in full swing(ing from the rope he is tied to) swings a plastic sabre pointing towards the 88 bateries- will someone please FOLLOW ORDERS FOR A CHANGE NAD FIRE ON THEM !!!

Attn. Blum Uppsture
Member # 1082

posted 11-22-1999 07:56 AM     Profile for Attn. Blum Uppsture   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
good day all.

We here at BAH need to take a short commercial break while the Narrator ,Kilroy,
and BB13 get their creative minds in order...

A dispatch was just EMAILED TO YOU
with this in mind, please give it a once over like a good lad .

Narrator ol boy .......if you feel the need to give us a look up here tis.

[email protected]

no link Im afraid on that one.....budget costs you know

Goldie Igheir
Member # 1084

posted 11-22-1999 08:19 AM     Profile for Goldie Igheir   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
and now a word from our sponsers

HI Guys,

Spitfires and Hurricans on your 6?

Has the zone got you a little stressed?

Then give us a call , A nice warm day a the beach with one of our discreet hostesses maybe the "Escort" you need

Operators are standing by

ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-22-1999 09:26 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
oh well no responce from email so we cont.

At 88mm battery 3

Schultz: Get meinself der radio....Ja Helmut ..ya Im am good DANKA ....listen member you were thinkin he maybe Russian or sometik LIKE DAT......JA , REMEMBER Generals orders und vorning...no.....ja dat one...
VOT !....VOA???.....ach I see dem...Look von Hess is too close for these gunns Lets grab him.....its zo .....ve go ......

Putting down the radio

Schultz:ATTACK !
Helmut:ATTACK!

And with a unsual precision they charge down the hill toward Von Hess

This does not go unnoticed by the green tight wearing person who thinks better of letting The Croc have the dagger and "beat feet" toward the Panzer Mark IV

The Helmut/Shultz sweep is also see by F.A.R.
French Armed Resistance who now lay Cover fire for von Hess

F.A.R oooh they ure there FIRE

bbbrrrrrrapppttt bbbbbrrrraaptt

HELMUT : STOP THAT SWINE !!!

Schultz : Hit DER dirt!

peeeeowwwwww peeeeowww ping piiing

Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-22-1999 09:34 AM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
HA! made it just in time

In the confusion that is war von Hess runs past the Charge of Schatten and Dr C: towards the Pink Panzer and Saftey

Helmut : He must nicht escape !!

peeoww peettow ping

Schultz : Ve is sitting ducks here!!

Helmut : Dat Hess ist un Cat mit 9 lives

Then Yells toward von Hess

SCHWINECAT!

The Croc
Member # 1067

posted 11-22-1999 09:42 AM     Profile for The Croc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Grrrrrrr told you I would let go of this thing....[then looking at the fleeing vonHess] Ahhhh What the heck , not such a Bad day...I got the dagger , and besides this "take out" aint half bad huh Brando?
grabs another chicken

HeinKill nodds

Well if you moved a little Faster you could have got him....By the way PAL ever consider a BATH???

Jon vonKleiz
Member # 1070

posted 11-22-1999 09:54 AM     Profile for Jon vonKleiz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Battery station 1

looking out over their entrenchment the Battery crew get a fix on the F.A.R. whom is quite near.

JON: ZO , you dunt vant to quite ehhh ....vell ve have vays....GETENZE COWZENBUBER!

ja , CowzenBuber

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-22-1999 10:08 AM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Quite distracted by the F.A.R. Decoy they then realize they dont have the "fee" so a hostlie responce comes from BATTERY 1

JON & CREW: ahhhh get your non cothez vereing cutie pie otta here . Ve vill get you dirty French types vor dat !!

LAUNCH !!

From the catapult a nearby farmers Herfer is air born

mmMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo !

Taking shelter the F.A.R which is near now cant provide the cover fire ,BUT battery 1 effort is not in time as the closing of a hatch in a Pink Mark IV all too plainly tells

ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-22-1999 10:26 AM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
looking on his desk before he leaves for his fighter the Major rereads the ORDERS from General Whiepheinpoff :

Actung,
You must proceed with all means at your command to apprehend I von Hess who maybe trying to defect yet again to PANZER ELITE or Myst II forums. Said person may also be the Notorious SPY "IVAN" his infamous deeds are reknown in the cloak & dagger world
he works for the organization of K.A.O.S
KEEP ANTIQUES OUT of SKY!

We want him alive

Be also advised of Double ganger activity in your area

Good luck
NOW SCHNELL !!

BB13: Ja...alive....good thing der fuses vere taken out ov those rounds un derr range for that T34 testing ....[slams his foot down to secure his boot]...Well its time....

thinks as he walks past the JET
KAOS huh .....Dose guys only like derr latest tech stuff like dat 262 flyikontrapsun
out side....Vor me its props always ...Glad to Have mein WULF back....dey can keep dat fanctpants plane .

[This message has been edited by ButcherBird13 (edited 11-22-1999).]

[This message has been edited by ButcherBird13 (edited 11-22-1999).]

Kilroy
Member # 929

posted 11-22-1999 11:12 AM     Profile for Kilroy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Capt Hook as Designed when threatened releases a Heavy smoke screen from his "stern"

ARH ARH ME MATEYS....HOOKS THE NAME AND KAOS IS THE GAME.....ARRH....DAR BE FOG ROLLIN IN...YOU CANT HIT WHAT YOU CANT SEE...ARRH ITS THE PLANK FOR THE LOT OF YA ....YO HO HO AND A CAN OF BEANS....

thru the plum the mark IV rumbles across the terrain UNCHALLANGED and down a hill toward the direction of the Train depot

its so true .....you cant hit what you cant see

[This message has been edited by Kilroy (edited 11-22-1999).]

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.