Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » TRAGEDY ! the posts are gone......

Author Topic: TRAGEDY ! the posts are gone......
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-21-1999 02:03 PM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I just went to go bring all the lost posts back .......and their gone......I hadnt understood that to be the case......so many hours of thought gone.......

cant believe it.......hell, wish I brought them back sooner ......guess its too late

Posts: 292 | From: Holland Western Front | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-21-1999 02:16 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ach Himmel! I suggest ve form a firing squad in ein calm and orderly fazhion und go und find our little friend...

------------------
Schattenjäger

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadWallaby
Member # 1043

posted 11-21-1999 02:26 PM     Profile for MadWallaby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yep. What we need is a Hangin'.

I'm guessing we have many different varieties of Redneck here (Rosso/Rott/Ruinecks?); we need to remember our Heritage! Find the bugger, set up a Kangaroo Court (pun most definitely intended), and string 'im up.

To paraphrase a beautiful sentiment once articulated on Ren and Stimpy..

The Lord loves a hangin'
that's why He gave us necks!
Tightens up the vocal cords
an' loosens up yer pecs!

Well. Now that my post content has degenerated sufficiently, I shall end my rant.

Hoss, Adam, git the horses. Little Joe, fetch a length of rope.

MW

Posts: 139 | From: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-21-1999 02:38 PM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I vote that unless the missing posts can be reinstalled {maybe from back up of this forum} I vote that this guy NEVER is ALLOWED HERE.

This is one time "sorry" isnt gonna cut it .

Heres just off the top of my head what is gone

The excellent writing of the "flanker attack"

Flick saga

Both Sababatoge Bah! Sagas with my fav. THE CROC

Double gang saga

Donsters lady posts

Cfrans Lady posts

Hot time on twight zone by Major Lee

those are just a few.......

SAD .....so sad

Admin
Administrator
Member # 1

posted 11-21-1999 03:23 PM     Profile for Admin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
What's all this about posts that are gone? As in gone completely? Give me some more details about this situation.

------------------
Douglas Helmer
Forum Administrator
[email protected]

Posts: 2792 | From: COMBATSIM.COM | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
ButcherBird13
Member # 270

posted 11-21-1999 04:01 PM     Profile for ButcherBird13   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I may be in Error !!!!

I think what had happened is I saw them at the end with the [1/12/99 date then they reverted back to where they where before the hacking???? I think .....

they should be in a new spot but they are in orginal spot before the hacking .

I dont know HOW THAT HAPPENED just glad to see them There !!!

WOO HOO .

------------------
There is ALWAYS a WAY if your COMMITTED !

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.