Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Posting Pictures

Author Topic: Posting Pictures
Germann Herring
Member # 787

posted 11-11-1999 10:24 AM     Profile for Germann Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Vhen it comes to komputers, Ich seem to be intellectually challenged (Mein specialty ist vorking vith wood und bailing out of airplanes).

As I have seen other do zis, vill somevun please tell me how? Ich haben some interestink unofficial pictures sent to me by a friend of a friend in der Air National Guard that I zink do vould find interestink.

------------------
"A mind is like a parachute. It only functions when it is open." Sir Lewis Dewar

Posts: 36 | From: Harrison, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 11-11-1999 11:27 AM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr Herring.

Fist the picture you want to post already has to be on a website. You can't post pictures saved directly on your computer. So they have to be located somewhere that says http: etc.

Then after you find the picture you want to put in you type your post as normal put [img]the address of the picture[/img] and that is how it works.

Also notice the little *UBB Code is ON to the left of where you type. If you click on that it'll open a new window that has all the formatting code on it.

Schattenjaeger (skipping work to do IMPORTANT things)

"Der Horrido...Der Horrido..."

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 11-11-1999 11:47 AM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Herr Herring,

Go to page 5, EAW forum,Topic: How to install pictures on this forum. Posted by ButcherBird13 on 10-23-99. Hope this helps.

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Germann Herring
Member # 787

posted 11-11-1999 07:12 PM     Profile for Germann Herring   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks once again Schatten for coming to my rescue, and you to Donster. The forum site provided what I needed to know. By the way, for anyone who wants to post pictures but does not have a website, I got around this by using Auctionwatch.com. Thats where I post pictures when I'm selling something on eBay. As you can see, it worked great.
Posts: 36 | From: Harrison, Arkansas, USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.