Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Brigitte sighted

Author Topic: Brigitte sighted
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 10-28-1999 07:05 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
on mein return from ze congo by vay of cathay und zen ze coast of monaco... i saw what appears to be Mme Brigitte sunning herself on ze coast of ze french riviera.. vhen i approached her und told he it is "I" her adversary of the skies the stuka flieger VonHess she denied her name as being Brigitte the famed FiFis gunner.

i dunno but before i left i took her picture

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ugo Drago
Member # 675

posted 10-28-1999 07:59 AM     Profile for Ugo Drago   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Post Action Report, Return to Area 51:

Having accompanied camerati Krash and VonB back to the Area 51, secured the poodle Bridgitte from the still shocked Alien Elvis, and Ugo has to say, cunningly avoided the genetically modified Jackrabbits (!) with millimeter radar, then turned the Bridgitte back from French Poodle into French Bombadier again with the Rehumaniser Raygun(pu ha - see, Ugo has been paying attention!) we ask a the Bridgitte, "What you a want a do now".

"Get a tan," she say. "Drop me off at a the beach, boys."

Women, what a can you do?

Ugo Drago Italian Ace and Philosopher.

KrashnBurn
Member # 21

posted 10-28-1999 08:05 AM     Profile for KrashnBurn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Yeah, and we did it all without having to use the stupid Reggia Aeronautica Exploding Camel trick too, by the way!

Krash

And another thing you Italian Don Juan...Fifi told me to tell Salvatore she enjoyed their poker game and can she have her silk p*****s back. So it looks like while the cat was away...

Ugo Drago
Member # 675

posted 10-28-1999 08:08 AM     Profile for Ugo Drago   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
SALVATORE!!! You motherless figlio guasto d'un maiale!!! No I know why you smiling like a fool all day today...

Take this shovel! You on camel dung duty putana!

VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 10-28-1999 04:07 PM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
How does this not suprise me?? Oh well I am off to Monaco.

VonBroam (humble servant of the Empire) out

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 10-28-1999 05:48 PM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Area51
Administration Office #31

Captain Glover stared nervously at his feet, the Administrator had called him in to explain the previous nights failure, and that had caused a ball of cold lead to form in his stomach. The Administrator looked up, after shuffling some papers. He was a severly thin man, who dressed always in a Black suit and seemed to have a briefcase glued to his hand, he had a habit of speaking very slowly and pronouncing each word precisely. "Well Captain, we have finished going over the wreckage of your Hornet. It seems like you really had no chance at all of success. We have found evidence of sabotage in the remains of your beloved fighter. We also have determined the weapon used to cause the final damage to your plane." He paused, and looked at Capt. Glover. "Would you like to know what downed your Hornet??" Capt. Glover could hardly speak, his throat raw from the crying the night before, "yy...yes" he finaly stammered out. "It was the spittle of a mutated Saharan Camel that had been electromagneticaly accelerated into your air craft", The Administrator continued, " I also heard that one of our interlopers, kidnapped your beloved FIFI clone. Is this true??" "Yes, Yes its true", he stammered out, feeling the waves of emotion crashing through him. "Good", said the Administrator "Captain Glover we are going to give you a new mission. Our sources have located one Bridgitte, former tail gunner for the notorius FIFI, living in Monaco. We are sending you to find her, and bring her here so that we may continue our work. Our friend Bill the Ca.. er I mean Elvis is most distraught that his love slave has been taken from him. He has expressed strongly that he go with you and gude you in your endeavors". Capt. Glover's face screwed up into a terrible grimace, "I'm NOT going anywhere with that thing." Glover growled, "He's a pervert, and plays his tongue like some kind of musical instrument, and is constantly trying to seduce anything even vaguely female and this is after he has been neutered! and he'll want to bring his big-nosed penguin friend along. No absolutely not!!" He spun around and reached for the door handle, " We will provide you with your own fighter." the Administrator offered. Capt. Glover paused they had him now, "Oh alright I'll do it"

Stand buy next time as Captain Glover begins his long trek in search of Bridgitte>

VonBroam out

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
KrashnBurn
Member # 21

posted 10-29-1999 02:16 AM     Profile for KrashnBurn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
It's spooky you know, now that Fifi is supposedly back on active duty last night I threw together an interdiction mission with B26s in the Fifi skin, hunting trains over France.

By hell they looked good! Until the 190s dropped on us 10 miles from the target. I pushed us to the deck so the 190s could only attack on two axes, but we were slaughtered. Soon only I was left, and I tell you, it was obvious Bridgitte was AWOL!! My gunner couldn't have hit a brick s***house with a howitzer from ten metres.

VonBroam, hope you get her before that Area51 deviant.

Krash.

[This message has been edited by KrashnBurn (edited 10-29-1999).]

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.