Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Ohayo!

Author Topic: Ohayo!
Toshiro Mitushi
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 08:53 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Watashi No Namae Wa Toshiro Mikushitushi.
I would like to say that the 5th sentai is watching you across the ocean we have our planes and we have already scored many kills against the american bomber stream trying to invade our co-prosperity sphere of asian nations. we shall be victorious!! BANZAI! BANZAI!

IP: Logged
VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 10-27-1999 10:10 AM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ahh another nut joins the forum, welcome brother. How long do we have to wait for PAW2???

VonBroam (President of the FIFI Is Not Dead Club of America(FIFIINDCA)out

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
VonBroam
Member # 39

posted 10-27-1999 10:11 AM     Profile for VonBroam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ahh another nut joins the forum, welcome brother. How long do we have to wait for PAW2???

VonBroam (President of the FIFI Is Not Dead Club of America(FIFIINDCA)out

Posts: 327 | From: Beaufort, South Carolina | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
T.J. Wiley
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 12:22 PM       Edit/Delete Post
"Pappy, hey Pappy, did you hear that? Sounds like Tommie is back."

"T.J. STAY OFF THE RADIO DAMMIT!! Its not like we can do much about it without a Pacific Theater Simulation with Corsairs modeled!!" "Tommie, one of these days, I get you again. Your days are numbered!!"

VMF 214 out

Toshiro Mikushitushi
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:00 PM       Edit/Delete Post
is that you boyington?
Skin Herr
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:44 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Someone could try to make a Corsair skin with the Stuka )?
Hiro
unregistered

posted 10-28-1999 02:09 AM       Edit/Delete Post
What?! No Japglish? (or should I pronounce that Japgrish) I guess it will come soon enough...
Toshiro Mikushitushi
unregistered

posted 10-28-1999 05:23 AM       Edit/Delete Post
i solly we use-a tlansratol fo all ow-a speech fol amelican speak-as.. if-a zis is easy-a to a undelstanda we-a keep-a speak-a zis way. NE? DOMO Hirosan.
Greg Boyington
unregistered

posted 10-28-1999 11:29 PM       Edit/Delete Post
You bet Tommie, and when I get my sheep back in the air I'm gonna flame that meatball wearin Zeke of yours, again. But first I need to take this leave time we have to train T.J. here some enemy identification.

Maj. Greg "Pappy" Boyington
Co. VMF 214 Blacksheep

KrashnBurn
Member # 21

posted 10-29-1999 05:44 AM     Profile for KrashnBurn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Who makes the best Jap skins by the way? I've got Major Lee's and they are way good...is there another out there? And is there anyone painting USNAF skins?

Krash

Twitch
Member # 75

posted 10-29-1999 09:25 AM     Profile for Twitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I met Boyington during the end of his life. He drove to Fullerton CA from his home in Fresno for an airshow. Guess this was about 1986-87? I met up with this guy from work and we agreed how cool it was to simply be in his presence. He was not a big guy in height and the cancer had made him pretty thin. He had to take breaks from signing autographs to go behind his van and cough his guts out.
Anyhow his closing quote from his book is good, "show me a hero and I'll prove he's a bastard."
I know Pappy's in his Corsair waxing some Zeke right now at play in the fields of the Lord. You know God always wanted to be a fighter pilot.

Posts: 638 | From: L.A. CA U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.