Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » ITs OFFICIAL! (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: ITs OFFICIAL!
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 10-26-1999 10:50 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I will be stepping down as Posting ACE... with the current trend of PCness i will step down and leave it to the new batch of Posters to uphold the great traditions of silliness on the EAW forum... i will everynow and then look and see whats going on until then S!
im off to my staging area and getting ready to rollout in my PkwgIV

HELMUT!! fire up ZE! Engines ve're late und ve must get to ze Afrika Korps!!

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Hun Hunter
Member # 448

posted 10-26-1999 11:01 AM     Profile for Hun Hunter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Mein Gott (as we've been told the Hun say)this PC thing is getting me down (no not the computer, although....)Even the mighty CFran has bowed to the dissenters and I never thought I'd see that happen. Is it me or is there a horrible dull rain cloud (from sea-level up) hanging over this forum?.
Anyway, at the risk of upsetting an AWFUL lot of people (notice the emphasis?), I would like to request, for code breaking purposes, a straight translation of as many German flight related terms (Geschwader etc)into the Kings English. Why, you might ask?.
Because I'd like to know....Thanks for listening.

------------------
Tally Ho!

Posts: 1304 | From: In a water tight cavern under Sydney Harbour Bridge | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ReichMinistriumaufInform.
unregistered

posted 10-26-1999 11:26 AM       Edit/Delete Post
OPERATIONAL

The Luftflottenkommando or Luftflotte (Air Fleet Command) were established on a territorial basis. The commander of the Luftflotte, normally a Generaloberst or higher, was responsible for the field formations under him regardless of their operational role. The subsidiary formations under the Luftflotte, normally a limited number, were the Fliegerkorps, the Fliegerdivision, the Jagdkorps, the Jagddivision, and the Jagdfliegerführer, in addition, there were localised commands known as Fliegerführer (Air Commander) e.g., Fliegerführer Atlantik,Fliegerführer Afrika, etc. Thus, a fighter unit would be controlled possibly by a Jagdfliegerführer or Jafü (Fighter Commander) for its tactical employment, who was in turn subordinated to a Fliegerkorps or Fliegerdivision under the final control of the Luftflotte.

TACTICAL

The highest tactical command was the Geschwader (Air Wing). The Geschwader bore the prefix that indicated its role in warfare, i.e.,Jagdgeschwader (Fighter Wing). The Geschwaderkommodore or Kommodore was usaully a Major or above in rank and flew operations with his Geschwaderstab. His Stab (Staff) consisted of an Adjutant, a IIa Officer (Adj.'s assistant: commissioned rank), a IIb Officer (Adj.'s assistant: non-commissioned rank), a Staff Major, a Ia Operations Officer, a Ic Intelligence Officer, a Nachrichten Offizier (Intelligence/SignalsOfficer), a TO (Technical Officer), a Kfz-Offizier (Armaments Officer) and a IVa (Administrative Officer). The control of the entire Geschwader was normally exercised from the Gefechtsstand (Battle HQ) situated on the Geschwaderstab's airfield, but this was not always the case, and its was common for the Geschwader to have its Gruppen scattered over a wide area, even possibly in different theatres of war.
The Geschwader normally consisted of 3 Gruppen (Groups), the IV. Gruppe was normally the operational training unit (Ergänzungsgruppe) for the Geschwader, but it could be used for operations if needed, and in 1941, some Jagdgeschwaders were already using the IV. Gruppe as a fully fledged combat formation.

The Gruppe (Group) was led by a Gruppenkommandeur or Kommandeur, an executive post held by an aircrew member whose rank could vary considerably - normally it was a Major in the case of bomber units and a Hauptmann in fighter units. He had his own operational and administrative Gruppenstab (Staff), and flew combat operations with his Stabsschwarm (Staff Flight) usually of 3 to 4 aircraft. Under his command there were three, or sometimes four, Staffeln (Squadrons) led by a Staffelkapitän, an executive post that could be held by any aircrew officer from Leutnant to Hauptmann. In the temporary absence of the Staffelkapitän, the unit was led by a Staffelführer. For tactical operations, the Staffel was split into Schwarm (Section of four aircraft) or Rotte (pair of aircraft) in the case of fighters, fighter-bombers or close -support aircraft, or Kette (Flight of three aircraft) in the case of bombers and dive-bombers. The Staffel normally comprised between 12 and 16 aircraft, with the number of aircrew varying according to the strength; normally there were 20-25 pilots and 150 ground crew in the case of single-engined fighter units and 80 groundcrew in the case of twin-engined fighter units. Thus, a Gruppe consisted of 40-50 aircraft on establishment with around 500 ground personnel.

The Geschwader would thus have between 120-125 aircraft, in the case of a Jagdgeschwader, whereas the Kampfgeschwader had about 80-90 on strength. In October 1943, JG2 and JG26 became the first Geschwaders to increase the strength of their Gruppen from three to four Staffeln, thus raising the establishment to about 160 aircraft.

The Gruppen number was indicated by the Roman figure, whilst that of the Staffel was the Arabic figure: thus III./JG27 was the third Gruppe,and 3./JG27 was the third Staffel of JG27. The complete organisation of JG27 in early 1943 was:

Stab/JG27
I./JG27 (Gruppenstab, 1. - 3. staffeln)
II./JG27 (Gruppenstab, 4. - 6. staffeln)
III./JG27 (Gruppenstab, 7. - 9. staffeln)

please return all data back to the ReichMinistriumAufInformationZeZillyStuff.
RMAIZZS. 45 Bismark Strasse Berlin ReichPlatz

IP: Logged
Hun Hunter
Member # 448

posted 10-26-1999 11:38 AM     Profile for Hun Hunter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
My humble thanks for the above. Very informative. I would forward the usual fee of 100 Marks and a fine quality Liebfraumilch, but I don't usually use this route for getting info, anybody could be listening in, and I'd hate to lose my source to the Gestapo.
Once again, many thanks my annonymous mole..

------------------
Tally Ho!

Posts: 1304 | From: In a water tight cavern under Sydney Harbour Bridge | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Opa
Member # 125

posted 10-26-1999 01:49 PM     Profile for Opa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
This may very well be the beginning of the end.

------------------
Der Opa

Posts: 710 | From: Sandnes, Rogaland, Norway | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 10-26-1999 03:21 PM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Nein, Herr CFran! You cannot leave the forum!
There has been to many losses already! Stand up and fight! Do not let them win! Remember Miss Fifi,Bridgette,HeinKill,Pasha! We can't stand any more leaving this forum!

Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Stanley99
Member # 169

posted 10-26-1999 03:43 PM     Profile for Stanley99     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I just don't want to believe it...
Posts: 3692 | From: Vienna, 3rd rock left | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tailspin
Member # 86

posted 10-26-1999 07:05 PM     Profile for Tailspin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Don't do it CFran! This place wouldn't be the same without you. Those guys have a serious inter-rectal crainium insertion disorder! Don't let those dweebs run you off! You're one of the first guys I "met" on this forum. sniff...sniff...say it ain't so C...sniff...say it ain't so...waaaaahhhhaaahaa. Besides....running around in that tank over rough terrain all day is bound to give you a bad case of the 'roids!
Posts: 1895 | From: Metropolis USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 10-26-1999 07:39 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
First a Germglish outburst...Gott in Himmel! Dis must end, evil PCness (Ja not the computer) iz really schtarting to get mein leiderhosen in der bunchen.

Now the thoughts...

First Herr Rommel, now Herr Cfran, where will it end Kameraden? I'll tell you where it will end, in blandness and the forum being colored in a drab mustard tone that is where. Ever see Soviet archetecture? There is a reason for mustard tones, it soothes to the point labotimization. Political Corectness is a seething sore on the sitting parts of humanity. I can hear the knives sharpening and the zippos preparing to flame but I will not be silent any longer...

Political Correctness has seeped into ever crevice of popular "culture", the intent as I see it was to make everything as onoffensive to the population at large. Perhaps this is laudable but in the end it REPRESSES free thought and ultimately free speach. Instead of "enabling" everyone it makes one always think before ones speaks for fear of offering an opinion that those that like to travel in herds do not like. Shame I say. But that is my opinion. It may not be right but I am not going to stop having them simply because it may not be the right thing to say.

Historically there have been many societies where "political correctness" was valued over individual thought. The Soviet state comes to mind as does that one with the little Lance Corporal. Yes, a veritible Utopia of like minded people marching in step with an overriding social consciousness. This would be the dream of the PC Thought Police, a term that is used that is more appropriate than many would care to admit. The novel 1984 portrays a society most would concede, in which one wouldn't care to live. The underpinnings of the thought control of Big Brother was Newspeak, the intentional culling of the languge of terms that were considered inappropriate, by removing the words that are used to express dissent, the whole idea of dissent is taken away. How can one have a thought and communicate it if there are no words for it? You cannot. This is not to say that the PC Commisars want Gulags or other nasty things, I'm not that far out there in my paranoia to belive that yet; but the fact remains that the very bottom of PC is making a society in which nothing is offensive, everyone thinks the same and "bad taste" is something only associated with certain brands of bran flakes.

The extremely sad thing is that this American preoccupation with Political Correctness is allowed to seep into a forum that is, when it all comes down to it, about a computer entertainment product. I know that there are South Africans, Australians, Canadians, English, Germans, Norwegians, etc ad infinitum on our beloved forum. Who are we, and here I include myself as I am American, to export our PC-Consciousness opon people of other nations and cultures? That to me is the height of the hypocritical nature of Political Corectness, a movement that is supposed to make everyone "feel good" and respect others when in fact it seems to me that it wishes to homogenize everyone, everywhere into a collective love-in of mirthless mediocrity. I mean where is it to end?

I know that was a rambling rant, but twice within the space of a week this has reared it's ugly head. First with Rommel and now with Cfran. And dammit I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more! <-- Random Movie Line.

If you agree with me good. If you don't, well I can actually live with that. That is one of the happy side effects of not caring about being Politically Correct, I don't have to wear thin skin. If I offended you, sorry, not my intention. What has to be remembered is that there is a line between being offensive for the sake of being offensive, and disagreeing in ideas. That is something that no one should forget.

Schattenjaeger

Posts: 2938 | From: Land of the Lost | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Schatten
Member # 93

posted 10-26-1999 07:40 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

[This message has been edited by Schatten (edited 10-26-1999).]

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 10-26-1999 07:41 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post

[This message has been edited by Schatten (edited 10-27-1999).]

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 10-26-1999 07:44 PM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Ach Himmel! Isn't showing as posted as soon as I can fix it, I'll remove the extra 2. Sorry guys.

Schattenjaeger

Tailspin
Member # 86

posted 10-26-1999 09:12 PM     Profile for Tailspin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
IS THIS DAMN THING WORKING YET!!!
Posts: 1895 | From: Metropolis USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Forum negotiation squad
unregistered

posted 10-26-1999 11:44 PM       Edit/Delete Post
Gents

We urgently need the standing man holding the binoculars in the following photo to contact us.

This call is in connection with returning to the EAW world and forum- He has been seen last travelling outside the known EAW world in the convoy shown. (The photo was taken by a sausage merchant in Czechoslovakia). We have reason to believe that the rumbling noise reported to be heard by this convoy earlier could be made by the threads of a defector's tank. http://www.combatsim.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/000326.html

All efforts to apprehend him has seized. The Forum negotiating committee would like to enrol his help in stopping the spate of defections from the forum.

Please add your name to the poll list if you wish the negotiations to continue, and to plead, beg or cajole C Francisco to remain where he is needed most! Rommel can handle Africa on his own !

Ugo Drago
Member # 675

posted 10-27-1999 12:47 AM     Profile for Ugo Drago   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
PC?? What a is this a PCness? It stands for Pretty a damn Cute perhaps, which is what Ugo has seen in all the pictures of babes onna this a forum! Or perhaps it a stands for Pretty Crazy, which a describes everyone here except for Ugo Drago!!

Ugo, he think Cfran he a suffering from a little forum burnout We see in all our aces, this a problem. Theirs eyes it is red, their hands it a shakes, they a cannot focus except on the far horizon and a they talk CRAZY TALK about a giving up.

A thumb to the teeth for such talk!! We a let him go, I say, and a have a little rest, play a little Age of Empires...and a before you know, he's a back in the saddle a screaming "I LOVE THIS SIM" again...

Trusta Ugo Drago, Italian Ace and Psychogenius.

Edwin Rommel
Member # 357

posted 10-27-1999 01:04 AM     Profile for Edwin Rommel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Bitte- ze atmospheric interference ist makin life hell today

[This message has been edited by Edwin Rommel (edited 10-27-1999).]

Posts: 4399 | From: Dusty Oasis, Nord Afrika | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Edwin Rommel
Member # 357

posted 10-27-1999 01:18 AM     Profile for Edwin Rommel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Scheiß !!- Schultzie Try again - We must get through !!

[This message has been edited by Edwin Rommel (edited 10-27-1999).]

Posts: 4399 | From: Dusty Oasis, Nord Afrika | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Edwin Rommel
Member # 357

posted 10-27-1999 01:38 AM     Profile for Edwin Rommel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
(A Horch stands sideways on a road near Znojomo- black skid marks attesting to a rapid deceleration (not parachute assisted)- A SDKFZ stands very close to the rear fender of the Horch- the occupants of the SDKFZ all in a heap around a poor squashed driver. Legs, hairy and shapely intermingled, and feet with high heels, jackboots, old tennis shoes, and various unidentifiable footwear- bundle at the front of the vehicle.)

"WHAT DID YOU SAY SHULTZIE- STOP MAKING JOKES !!" (this comes out as a distinctly soprano scream, challenging the high "C" world record.

"Ich said zhat Herr Von Hess (C Fran, Cfrancisco) are, has defected from ze EAW forum, und wants to go to North Africa"

"SCHNELL- SET UP ZE RADIOGERÄT- I need to contact EAW sofort !!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ALL EAW FORUM PARTICIPANTS, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
From: Felmarshall Edwin Rommel- ex ME 410 pilot, ex EAW forum participant, defected one week ago.

PARADE- ACHTUNG !!!- I SPEAK- YOU LISTEN- ( *uck democracy for once !)

I need to make the following clear:
I left the forum because of the bitchings of one Chris 392 (whatever) initially, confirmed by a couple of "newbies" (Chris in disguise?) in subsequent posts. I also heard what others had to say about Germlish and not answering "serious posts, and mixing serious and sensible posts- as you can see I have converted, and now speak passable Englisch when I prefer- however, during the long (action packed) journey away from the forum, I used the free time to snoop around in other forums, and I can tell you now from first hand experience- there is NO LIFE OUT HERE !!!- It is plain *ucking boring Q's and A's (Sorry, I tend to swear when I get upset). The "cherry on the cake" was during my daily "SITREP" check on the doings in the EAW forum on the likes of "Nelson" to name one specific instance, this confirmed for me that this was NOT the place to be, in spite of how funny/nice/informative the forum was.
I have though, rethought and rethought the whole scenario, and have decided that why is it that we "bow" to the wishes of the single dissenter- this is not how democracy works!- As a South African I have respect (a recently learned attribute !) for the wishes of others- and No - I was not offended by the remarks "Tobiwan" and Ugo Drago made about the "Afrikaans -speaking " stupids- (of which I am one BTW)- I was however offended by the "reverse apartheid" that I saw in (no name- no pack drill)'s posts.

1. First valid point: C Francisco: There is no life out here- I know as time goes on, priorities and interests change, but you contribute a hell of a lot to the forum, and by your "electronic" presence- also a lot to other people's lives- reconsider- You owe the forum !

If this forum degenerates to a bland Q's and A's session like 90% of the others out there, there is no need, no reason, for it to exist- it is unique- something worth preserving- somewhere where we can "let our hair down" (have you ever seen Fifi doing this- so Ach HECK !!), dare to be our own stupid and silly selves without being shat on every minute. Those offended will lose interest and go away through a process of natural selection- don't let recent "mutants" rule our lives please !!!

2. Second valid point: C Francisco, you can contribute far more to keeping the "true" spirit of this forum alive inside of it rather that from the outside - it does not work- ask me- I tried !

It is much more fun to see a humorous reply to a serious question that a dry technical verbal diarrhoea IMHO- and the Q's gets answered- one way or the other- if at all answerable- I had a look at the other forums- the answers put you to sleep, and you forget the Questions.

3. Valid point: C Francisco- I admire a man/woman/person who can prioritise their lives and activities, and if the current move is with that in mind- I'll shut-up and go and sob quietly in a corner- if it is bending to the will of a minority PC "attitude"- I say - now is the time for all men to stand and fight, or go away in shame (like I did) and forever hold your piece (I lost mine to the late Hein Kill)- but live with the thought "I did not stand-up for what I believe in"- I believe that you are the heart and core of this forum- sure it might survive you by a couple of months or years- but it will never be the same- Your heart is here- and your interests show in the number of "peripheral" EAW sites you run- be "true" to yourself ?

I do realise that I am a very much a "newbie" around here and need to learn Forumetique as I go, and I do take note of "real" concerns of fellow forumers- but don't let the vocal "minority" rule how we behave- It is our right to "misbehave"- as long as we take full responsibility for our actions- and can stand to be "ignored" if and when we offend.

I propose that all those in favour of a "free" forum where you:
· say your piece, take your punishment,
· where you answer questions when you can
· keep the peripheral B*ll Sh*t at a generally acceptable level
· make a joke when you feel like it- remember, nobody needs to laugh
· make a positive contribution to international good-will and humorous "digging" at each others follies within "acceptable" levels
· behave like grown-ups when demanded

Add their name to this thread by an electronic "yea" or "nay"

C Francisco, come back in two days time, look at the list and think again- we need you !

All those in favour say "yea"

YEA- from Rommel

Und I insist that we give this young man the "posting ace" Ritterkreuz- somebody design it and "post" it to C Francisco- "lest he forget" Zhis is an Befehl !

I ramble- I go, my wife and son waits in Weiner-Neustadt

PARADE DISMISS !!!

BACK TO WORK

(The Horch starts up, in cloud of blue smoke- the engine not quite what the second- hand car salesman said- the SDKFZ, in an even worse mechanical condition- takes a bit more grinding to get going- and they ride of into the sunset, past the ruins of a no-more border border post )

Edwin Rommel
Member # 357

posted 10-27-1999 01:41 AM     Profile for Edwin Rommel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Prüft dieser verrücktes gerät !!!
Tired Radio operator
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:04 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Testing- testing- Is this thing working
Sailor Malan
Member # 607

posted 10-27-1999 02:11 AM     Profile for Sailor Malan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Oh I say a a definite "yea"- and there is no way that you can go away C Fran

A.G. Malan.
Wing Co. 74 Sqdn, Hornchurch

Posts: 118 | From: Weybourne on Thames | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Dr. Katzenjammer
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:14 AM       Edit/Delete Post
( Oi Vey- trouble mensch !!)

Ich say "Yea" und C Francisco, komm für a bit of theraphy- und ve will haf you up und runnink in no time- und ze skull of Freud agrees- and forgives you for shooting it !

Joseph Mengele
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:17 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Ich alzo say "Yea" und C Francisco, du cannot go- zhere ist a whole series of interestink experiments ve had planned to do on you !
Buckmast and Cathemfaster
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:19 AM       Edit/Delete Post
( At the tail end of a three day binge)
Hic! and whe's sjays amen to that- what whash the kwestttion again

Maurice and Dudley

Nurses Katrijn and Susan
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:22 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Nee- dit kan gans niet---

we say "yes"- und nee Fransie- jy kant nie weglope- ons het dan nocht nie eens behoorlik ontmoete ?

Petrus and Eugene
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:24 AM       Edit/Delete Post
No , we mean "Yes"

No- C Francisco- you have to stay, and yes the forum is goed !!

Herman Göring
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:27 AM       Edit/Delete Post
To: C Francisco

Two days compassionate leave ist granted to C Francisco- after zhat you report to ze Gestapo for a re-education und trainink programme- und bring ze morfine with you- we can have a little "private party" nein?- Und nobody gave ze forum permission to change- zo it does not change !!

Himmler, Hess and Heydric
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 02:33 AM       Edit/Delete Post
To: The Attornies of one C Francisco
From: Himmler, Hess und Heydric- Associates- Attornies at martial law and kangaroo courts- with branches in the most unexpected places-

The legal processes of changing the forum to a new bland format outstrips our budget- it cannot change.

In the matter of outstanding cases re. Hein Kill, Fifi und Brigitte, we cannot aford to lose you as one of our chief investigating agents

We also hear that you have substantial private resources that we still need to exploit.

Yours Sincerly (Haahahah)

Himmler, Hess und Heydric

Passing Air Raid Warden
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 04:53 AM       Edit/Delete Post
G'day Guv- just walked past the generic "jets" forum and listened to one "Nick Moryand" pissing off about one "Kurt Plummer"- and Oi say, if this is the way things are going to be around here in future, Oi will go and find moiself another little war- and you, young man are going exactly nowhere without yoir gasmask !
Radio frequency 23 Mghz
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 05:02 AM       Edit/Delete Post
hello, flight four - zero.....

I say, hello flight four zero....

Chaps, can you copy....

I say, can you copy....

This is frightfully seriouse, Bernard, I cant... oh wait a minute, I jolly well have the wrong frequency on the radio.....

shhhhhhhhhhh....

An Expert
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 05:08 AM       Edit/Delete Post
'Moyrand' is french for 'Wanker'

Advice: Ignore or post French jokes

Your momma
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 05:41 AM       Edit/Delete Post
If this gets through it means only unregistered can post today
aka Krash
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 06:03 AM       Edit/Delete Post
My ha'pennies worth.

The PC thing has died away again Cfran. Haven't seen a Chris here all week. To quote someone else's post (sorry, can't remember who) 'the lunatics are running the asylum again'.

VonBroam and I are about to bring Fifi, Bride of Elvis, back from the dead. You want we have to come after you as well?

KrashnBurn

Voting Official
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 07:43 AM       Edit/Delete Post
Not interfering with your democratic rights gents- but VOTE or lose C Francisco !- I am sure he will be impressed by numbers??
Herr VonBroam
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 07:57 AM       Edit/Delete Post
OOOOPS I did not mean to post twice this forum bugginess has got to go it wont even let me delet the post AAAAAARGH. Disregard this Rules and Strictures, and read the first one.

VonBroam out

Schatten
Member # 93

posted 10-27-1999 09:48 AM     Profile for Schatten   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I vote: Ja! Come back Herr Cfran. Rommel is back as well. All could be right with the world.

And I like the lunatics running the assylum thing too. Just as it should be.

Schattenjaeger

[This message has been edited by Schatten (edited 10-27-1999).]

Schattenjaeger's Mailman
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 09:54 AM       Edit/Delete Post
-STAMP-

This is just to get the normal...well as normal as it is...post to show. Nothing to see here.

Schattenjaeger

Stanley99
Member # 169

posted 10-27-1999 10:03 AM     Profile for Stanley99     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A definite "Yep!"

Stan

Posts: 3692 | From: Vienna, 3rd rock left | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Donster
Member # 196

posted 10-27-1999 10:59 AM     Profile for Donster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I vote Yea! I know I am not that witty. I know I am not that good at playing EAW. But the help and the fun that is displayed on this forum is fantastic! Or at least it was until the politically correct a**holes started in.(you know who you are) Maybe people think my attempt at humor stinks? But I don't care! I enjoy this forum, I have learned much, I enjoy reading other peoples thoughts,ideas and humor. It would be hard to hear other peoples ideas from around the world in any other way. REMEMBER, that is what this forum is for!

I hope you do decided to come back CFran. There are others I hope come back,too. So for now we can only hope, or move on those of us who do decide to remain posting here.

Keep em Flyin' and Postin'!

The Donster

Posts: 10794 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Don
unregistered

posted 10-27-1999 11:17 AM       Edit/Delete Post
My vote is Yes! I know I am not very witty. And I am not great at playing EAW. But I enjoy the info and laughs I get from this forum.(until a few politically correct a**holes started to post here). CFran I hope you do change your mind and come back! But it is up to you buddy. I think it is great to come here to this site and get info on the game, hardware,etc. Plus a good laugh I know lifts my spirits. How else can you get the opportunity to "talk" to people from all over, with similar interests? Some people may think I am an idiot, that some of my posts are stupid or not funny, and thats ok with me. If I have insulted someone, then I do apologize. But the only way I will stop viewing this site is if the FEW drives out the MANY!

The Donster

All times are MST (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.