Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Muliplayer game

Author Topic: Muliplayer game
Soulyss
Member # 176

posted 10-26-1999 02:33 AM     Profile for Soulyss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hi folks, I mentioned this in an old post and I dunno if anyone saw it, so I'll repeat myself. Essentially I was wondering if any of you folks that, like me spend too much time hanging around this forum would like to get together to play some EAW sometime, I don't mind hosting I'm in school and have a what is essentially a T1 running into my apartment. Bottom line I'd love to see if we can get 8 people in a game and play some coop and see how many planes we can get in the air . If anyone's interested and has ICQ you can ahold of me at 4066588. I'm not that great but I don't mind getting shot down in the name of fun.
Wrangler Wolf
Member # 582

posted 10-26-1999 04:05 AM     Profile for Wrangler Wolf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
S! from Barcelona

my ICQ is 53164966, see you in the air...

HORRIDO!

Posts: 22 | From: Barcelona | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.