Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Mustang Skin

Author Topic: Mustang Skin
WOLF257
Member # 410

posted 10-16-1999 11:32 AM     Profile for WOLF257   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I've got a request to make.I have tried to make a skin with several different paint programs but I have to admit defeat.I just don't have the talent to do graphics art.I need a skin for the P-51D Mustangs flown by the 78th FG.An example of this is the plane
(Big Beautiful Doll)flown by J.D. Landers the Co. of the group.Before I get threatened with a lynching here,I just want a generic skin for the 78th.The squadron designation letters are WZ but because ,as I understand it,the letters don't transpose from one side of the plane to the other they can be left off.Not asking for much am I :-).If anyone knows of someone who has already done this skin please let me know.I appreciate any and all help you folks might give.I'll keep trying to do this myself but it don't look hopefull.
Thanks!
WOLF

Posts: 281 | From: Alabama,USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tailspin
Member # 86

posted 10-16-1999 01:00 PM     Profile for Tailspin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Wolf...Big Beautiful Doll has been done. Check out the links in the "paint download" thread below.
Posts: 1895 | From: Metropolis USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
WOLF257
Member # 410

posted 10-16-1999 06:49 PM     Profile for WOLF257   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thanks Tailspin,got it and it looks great.I have some insight on Col. Landers now....you got to be a cocky SOB to fly something that looked like that in combat heheheheheh
even though I love the plane
Thanks again.
WOLF

Posts: 281 | From: Alabama,USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.