Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Gun/Stores Problems

Author Topic: Gun/Stores Problems
Kurt Plummer
Member # 358

posted 10-06-1999 06:40 AM     Profile for Kurt Plummer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hello,

You can tell it was an EAW night I presume?

Mr. Gunst, these are for you:

1. When I fly the 190D-11 I get '2X nose 20mm and 2X wing 30mm' I don't know whether you meant it that way or whether it's another game hangup but the Dora 11 should have 2 MG-151 in the wing roots and 2 Mk108 in the outer panel positions. Neh?

2. FW-190A Drop Tank and Panzerschreck. I suppose I should complain because it sure made my first Normandy mission a -lot- 'easier' but with this loadout I find that neither myself nor my wingies can recognize the centerline tank and hence we lug them into battle, needlessly.

The /enemy/ still 'knows they're there' however (and they do show up, graphically) and I died twice because my machine started trailing vapour and then just Blew Up.

Is there a fix? I think I've got the 1.3 version of ECA with the Plane Editor don't I?

Many Thanks- Kurt Plummer

Twitch
Member # 75

posted 10-06-1999 10:13 AM     Profile for Twitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Kurt- I think EAW like most sims can't mix armament per location. So the compromise is put the 20s in the cowl.
Posts: 638 | From: L.A. CA U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Kurt Plummer
Member # 358

posted 10-06-1999 12:04 PM     Profile for Kurt Plummer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey Twitch,

I kinda wondered about that but CG is -very specific- in his statement that the MG-FF and MG-151 in his 190A4 have different capabilities and though both are 20mm, they are in the wings.

Maybe he 'adjusted' the elevation settings of the barrels themselves (can you do that?)?

Thanks- Kurt Plummer

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.