Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Archives   » EAW Archive 1   » Ju87-cockpit....was that Cfran?

Author Topic: Ju87-cockpit....was that Cfran?
Opa
Member # 125

posted 09-26-1999 05:15 AM     Profile for Opa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Someone asked for a picture of a Ju87B-cockpit some days ago, think it may've been Cfran(?). Anyway, didn't follow that thread, so I don't know how it turned out, but if you're still looking for the cockpit, I just found the book I was talking about. Just let me know if you want it, and I'll scan it and mail it.

------------------

Der Opa

Posts: 710 | From: Sandnes, Rogaland, Norway | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
CFrancisco
Member # 33

posted 09-26-1999 10:52 AM     Profile for CFrancisco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Opa,

It was not I.. It was twitcher..

Posts: 4364 | From: NYC, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Opa
Member # 125

posted 09-26-1999 01:59 PM     Profile for Opa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
That's right....sorry, but I guess you understand the confusion, right?

------------------

Der Opa

Posts: 710 | From: Sandnes, Rogaland, Norway | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Twitch
Member # 75

posted 09-30-1999 10:16 AM     Profile for Twitch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Opa! Yeah Craig Beetson at Rowan needs it for a BoB sim they're doing. They need a clear image of a Ju87b cockpit or a diagram/blueprint style layout they can work with. If you want to do your part for accuracy in sims send it to Craig at
[email protected] You guys are closer in time than here in California so it wouldn't hurt to e-mail him and ask if he want a .TIF for a line drawing or .JPG for a photo and what resolution.
Thanks- Jim

Posts: 638 | From: L.A. CA U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.