my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Props   » mjc please read this....

Author Topic: mjc please read this....
Zorak
Member # 7819

posted 11-25-2000 06:17 AM     Profile for Zorak   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for the advice/reply to my post.

Please email me the setwin95.cmd file with full/detailed instructions as to what to do with it.
I don't have NT4.

My email address:[email protected]

Can't wait to get EAW up and running again!!!

Posts: 20 | From: South Africa | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
mjc
Member # 3149

posted 11-25-2000 09:09 AM     Profile for mjc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zorak:

OK, but I will have to wait until Monday. It's on my office computer, and I don't have it here at home. Hope you can wait. C-47 drop should arrive Monday AM (EST-US)

mjc

Posts: 45 | From: Lynchburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Zorak
Member # 7819

posted 11-25-2000 03:35 PM     Profile for Zorak   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problem till Monday.

Very grateful for your assistance, will wait expectantly.
NB: Please send BOTH files ie: setwin95 and imagecfg.

C-47 cleared for approach :-)

mjc
Member # 3149

posted 11-27-2000 12:05 PM     Profile for mjc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zorak:

C-47 should have made the drop this AM (EST-US).

Regarding the directions, I unzipped the two files into my EAW folder (C:\EAW) and then, from a command prompt, ran setwin95. For my machine, it was as follows: cd\eaw, then setwin95 eaw.exe

Hope you're successful. BTW, the EAW forum here is a great source of useful information, and good natured lunacy. I humbly suggest that you check it out if you haven't already done so.

mjc

Zorak
Member # 7819

posted 11-28-2000 11:03 AM     Profile for Zorak   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi mjc

Yes, thank u very much: c-47 drop successful !!!
Files installed and EAW running BEAUTIFULLY on win2k !!!
At 1024 x 768 Res Whooooeeeeeeee !!!

I sent u an email with MUCH praise and thank you's - Please tell me u got it ??

I scan the EAW Archives 1 to 4 regularly for goodies, but there is so much it's a little difficult to assess what I can use :-)

If u didn't receive my mail here's another question : What add-on's would u recommend that could make EAW even better? Any links/site URL's will be way cool.

Regards
Kurt

mjc
Member # 3149

posted 11-28-2000 02:44 PM     Profile for mjc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zorak:
Hi mjc

Yes, thank u very much: c-47 drop successful !!!
Files installed and EAW running BEAUTIFULLY on win2k !!!
At 1024 x 768 Res Whooooeeeeeeee !!!

I sent u an email with MUCH praise and thank you's - Please tell me u got it ??

I scan the EAW Archives 1 to 4 regularly for goodies, but there is so much it's a little difficult to assess what I can use :-)

If u didn't receive my mail here's another question : What add-on's would u recommend that could make EAW even better? Any links/site URL's will be way cool.

Regards
Kurt

Kurt:

Got your kind message. Glad it worked. Check out this link:
http://www.combatsim.com/products/eaw/eaw-addons.htm

It's at the top of the page of the European Air War section of the Game Specific area of this site. A great resouce, and we are are indebeted to JWC (no relation) for compiling it. And don't forget to check out the main EAW section, not just the archives.

S!

mjc

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.