my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Props   » combat sim purchase poll

Author Topic: combat sim purchase poll
plummerx
Member # 3213

posted 07-25-2000 10:11 PM     Profile for plummerx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno. I sort of thought maybe combatsim was the place where real sim enthusiasts hung out. Seeing the results of that poll indicates otherwise.
Was i the ONLY one to pick IL-2 as a must have?

Posts: 570 | From: Graham WA USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
halfen
unregistered

posted 07-26-2000 10:46 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have not been here in awhile,just assumed that IL-2,Shturmovik,the TANK KILLER was on everyone's wish list.
SimThusiasts of the World,UNITE !!

IP: Logged
Fishbed77
Member # 1035

posted 07-27-2000 10:08 AM     Profile for Fishbed77   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think the problem is that the survey listed the first choice only if you made multiple choices and Il-2 was halfway down the initial list. If this is true, I hope Combatsim does something to fix the survey, as this sim needs all the good publicity it can get!!
grover
Member # 3714

posted 07-27-2000 03:36 PM     Profile for grover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it lists all sims you chose.
The thing is, that there is a multitude of wwii sims out now and a whole heap more comming. Maybe people are just planning to buy one or another, with b17 potentially getting a lot of the market.

grover

Posts: 218 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.