my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Props   » Two Great Sims

Author Topic: Two Great Sims
Casey
Member # 873

posted 02-14-2000 08:29 PM     Profile for Casey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To anyone who has managed to avoid buying the great Jane's WW2 Fighters and/or Jane's F-15:

There's a new combination pack in the stores called "Ultimate Flight IV." It contains WW2F, F-15 and a crappy Novalogic sim, in one box, for $19.95!

I couldn't believe it.

Check it out.

Posts: 636 | From: America | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
SPOT
Member # 453

posted 02-15-2000 10:26 AM     Profile for SPOT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I saw the same box at CompUSA - but it felt kind of light so I don't think they come with the manuals. Maybe it's in PDF format. I'd hate to see anyone try to get into Janes F-15 without the manual.

Now if they only had JanesF/A-18-Mig Alley-SWAT3 in a box for 19.95.

Casey
Member # 873

posted 02-16-2000 08:10 PM     Profile for Casey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spot:

Good call.

The only complete manual in this combo pack is that of WW2 Fighters, probably since it's not too large. As for F-15, you get the key card and the install guide. Strangely, it comes on two CDs! My F-15 was on one disk. I wonder if it's a patched version.

I always shake the box myself, to see if the sim has a good heavy manual or a little "instruction booklet."

Posts: 636 | From: America | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.