my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Props   » Jane's/Looking Glass teaming up?

Author Topic: Jane's/Looking Glass teaming up?
DBond
Member # 37

posted 02-02-2000 11:09 PM     Profile for DBond   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The March edition of Computer Games magazine report that they are joining forces to make "The ultimate WWII simulation." The screenshots they have show B-17's (with a view from the waist gunner) and Ju-88's. Anyone know anything about this title? That's two pretty good sim makers teaming up. Very interesting.

------------------
"Do not ask how strong the enemy is, but where he is to be found." Motto of the Soviet Fighter Pilot

Posts: 814 | From: Mays Landing, N.J.,USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
LLv34_Camouflage
Member # 823

posted 02-03-2000 05:18 AM     Profile for LLv34_Camouflage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking Glass' Flight Combat: Thunder Over Europe (FCTOE) website has been down for over a month now, due to "construction". I guess this might be the reason, co-operation with Jane's?

http://www.fctoe.com

Camo

------------------
Camouflage
XO, Lentolaivue 34
www.muodos.fi/LLv34

"The really good pilots use their superior judgment to keep them out of situations
where they might be required to demonstrate their superior skill."

Posts: 56 | From: Helsinki, Finland | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Striker_EAF322
Member # 1889

posted 02-04-2000 02:08 AM     Profile for Striker_EAF322   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, makes you wonder, n'est ce pas?

------------------
Frans Bonné aka
Striker
Striker_EAF322
Major Jetlag
Other Dimension

visit my homepage at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~fbonne
The
internet squadron I belong to: http://www.europeanaf.org

DBond
Member # 37

posted 02-10-2000 10:13 PM     Profile for DBond   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is strange how so little info seems to get around sometimes. Why the hush-hush? Or am I missing something? You'd think if those two hooked up that they'd be getting the word around. Maybe it's just too early. Guess we'll know more next month. Thanks for the responses.

------------------
"Do not ask how strong the enemy is, but where he is to be found." Motto of the Soviet Fighter Pilot

Posts: 814 | From: Mays Landing, N.J.,USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Goatman
unregistered

posted 02-11-2000 08:31 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got it Camo. That was a good one.
IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.