my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » A FEW QUESTION FOR TYPHOON VETS?

Author Topic: A FEW QUESTION FOR TYPHOON VETS?
111thTIGER
Member # 1012

posted 08-03-2001 07:51 AM     Profile for 111thTIGER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1. Is there a flight model in here somewhere? What Im getting at is, this think flies like a pig. I know, new technology and all. But the inputs from my CHFIGHTERSTICK to the output of the aircraft are very nonfluid and jerky. Worse than arcade. I have calibrated in windows, but there seems to be no calibration routine for the sim. Is there something else to try? Or is this as good as it gets?
2. The manual states that by "DOUBLE CLICKING" on a pilot ICON that is in flight you will be put in a third person "OBSERVER MODE" that allows you to just ride along. Did this function not make it into the game? As every time I do this, unless I begin flying the aircraft it will crash.

Am I doing something wrong here? Perhps there is a different key command for this. Any suggestions?

--------------------

FALCON NW MACHV. AMD 2000+,ASUS A7V266,1 gig PCI 2100 DDR, VISIONTEK TI500,IBM 60g XP, CL AUDIGY, WINDOWS XP, DX8.1,CH GAME PORT F16 Fighterstick and Pro-Throttle

This system is AWESOME!

Posts: 280 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
JOE IS A TIGER
Member # 9271

posted 09-13-2001 11:34 PM     Profile for JOE IS A TIGER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suggest you having new joystick. Your joystick sounds outdated. Good ones don't need calibration if I spelled that correctly.

--------------------

The Chosen one........JOE2TIGER
:)

Posts: 41 | From: Raleigh, NC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Riddler
Member # 9348

posted 11-19-2001 11:05 AM     Profile for The Riddler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You need to look at getting a new controler. In many ways I'm a bit disapointed in the game... It Fly way too easy and lost the zest that EF2000 had. I wanted a sim, not a arcade game!
Posts: 1 | From: South Africa | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.