my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » From F22 to F16?

Author Topic: From F22 to F16?
KevDog
Member # 8683

posted 12-15-2000 10:19 PM     Profile for KevDog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings ,
TAW has warmed the cockles of my flight sim heart for a period of 2 years now and this, my first experience with serious flight sims, has been very rewarding indeed. However I have decided to install Falcon 4.0 which I have had on my shelf for sometime now. My monitoring of this and other sim boards suggests a certain knowledge of F4,it's nuances and the available patching schemes could be invaluable to a new student of the flight sim community. If someone would be kind enough to coach me or share your experiences with initiating F4, I would be extremely grateful.

LeadHead
Member # 184

posted 12-17-2000 07:11 AM     Profile for LeadHead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, my advice is that you go ask in the Falcon 4.0 forum at this very site.
Posts: 775 | From: PiteŚ, Norrbotten, Sweden. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mower69
Member # 7209

posted 12-19-2000 12:25 AM     Profile for Mower69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's affirmative; also check out the Delphi.com board as that was the F4 community mainstay for a while before IMHO the combatsim forum became the main board.

------------------
The only flight sim ever made was and is FALCON4.

Posts: 22 | From: Toronto | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
KJSIMON
Member # 289

posted 01-18-2001 07:58 PM     Profile for KJSIMON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The only flight sim ever made was and is FALCON4" Sorry...after waiting YEARS for F4 it was a HUGE Disappoitment for me...too little...too late...always doomed to play catch-up with the other sims.....not only that but the Falcon is a R E L I C. As Scott Grady found out over Serbia...without stealth
any 3rd gen warplane is a hot target for the NEWEST generation of processor driven SAMS like the SA-19 Tangusta and S-300PMU...that can cold fire a 13 missile barrage in less than 6 minutes. Without stealth a lock is a death warrent in the 21st century...that's why the USAF has spent millions on F-22, F117, B-2 and now the JSF. Yes I know a F-117 was lost over Kosovo...but that was because thy flew same time, same route, same elevation day after day from Italy...not too smart.

Posts: 84 | From: Miami, Fla | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.