my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » JET FIGHTER IV

Author Topic: JET FIGHTER IV
Top Gun
Member # 7586

posted 11-28-2000 12:52 PM     Profile for Top Gun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone hurt about this series of Sims? I've seen other threads about flying the F-14 and that is a plane to fly, just didn't know how this company was...
http://www.zdnet.com/gamespot/filters/products/screenindex/0,11104,340141-2,00.html

Hope to hear some good advice!
TG

Posts: 99 | From: rochester, nh usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Akulashaker
Member # 148

posted 11-28-2000 02:26 PM     Profile for Akulashaker   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steer clear. Just because it's got cockpits and flyable planes doesn't mean it's a sim (unless you also count "Afterburner" as a sim).

------------------

Posts: 488 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Troffmeister
Member # 5665

posted 11-28-2000 04:15 PM     Profile for Troffmeister   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Topgun , i will have JF4 in a few days i intend to build a gallery for it on my site real soon , i will report back once i have flown .

I have all the Jetfighter 3 series ,just ask if you have any specific queries ? :-)

Troffmeister :-)

Troffmeister's Simulation Zone http://www.daviesr.freeserve.co.uk

Roger " Troffmeister " Davies
[email protected]
Icq 58124596

Posts: 140 | From: ST ALBANS , HERTS , ENGLAND | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
EJohnB
Member # 4205

posted 11-28-2000 06:05 PM     Profile for EJohnB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have purchased the entire series. As long as Mission Studios was doing it, I really enjoyed it. I bought JF IV from the new owners, Talonsoft, and having lots of new issues with it, and the Talonsoft support people are less than zero help! Their reply generally is, if you don't like this one, trade it in on another of our crappy games - no money back!

Steer clear of this one like the plague - it is a video arcade game, not a flight sim, and not even a very good one at that. I wasted $40, and hope NONE of the rest of you do!

Posts: 13 | From: Indianapolis, IN USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.