my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Here's a Thanksgiving treat for all of you!

Author Topic: Here's a Thanksgiving treat for all of you!
Storm
Member # 1480

posted 11-23-2000 10:18 PM     Profile for Storm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've just finished uploading over 50 photographs from the Spirit of St. Louis airshow in September 2000. I've got some shots of the F/A-18F Super Hornet, the F-15C Eagle, and the US Navy Blue Angels. Here's the URL:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1209962

Please browse through "The Hangar" and let me know what you think. If you are a first time visitor, then please browse the other albums. Thanks and enjoy!!

Storm

Posts: 606 | From: Crestview, Florida USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
The Whistler
Member # 4609

posted 11-24-2000 01:41 PM     Profile for The Whistler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics. I wish my airshow ones came out that well.

I checked out the other galleries, very nice as well (you lucky bastard, nine Gs in an F-15... GRRRRRRRRR )

Posts: 1736 | From: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada [email protected] | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Top Gun1
Member # 8176

posted 11-26-2000 09:04 AM     Profile for Top Gun1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice Pics, do you air brush your models? I'm trying to complete a F105 and the paint the model company recommended sucks!
Tamiya Color, never heard of it before, doesn't seem to go on to clean.

Anyway, nice shots of the Hornet

TG out

Posts: 8 | From: Rochester, NH | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.