Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » My female roomate turns me on.

Author Topic: My female roomate turns me on.
raylowen
Member # 8044

posted 11-19-2000 03:33 AM     Profile for raylowen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
[ADMIN NOTE: CONTENT REMOVED]

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 11-19-2000).]

+G
Member # 6747

posted 11-19-2000 06:30 AM     Profile for +G   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Three options.

1) Ignore her and find your true love/lust elsewhere.

2) Tell her how you feel, it'll either creep her out or get you started in a new relationship.

3) Start walking around half naked youself! Maybe she'll take the bait.

Anne Landers over and out! :-)

Posts: 64 | From: Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jedi Master
Member # 3223

posted 11-19-2000 10:10 AM     Profile for Jedi Master   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
You're right, it doesn't work. Got a picture elsewhere?
The Jedi Master

Posts: 477 | From: Coral Springs, FL, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MonsterZero
Member # 5722

posted 11-19-2000 10:46 AM     Profile for MonsterZero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Do not follow his link!
raylowen is the same @sshole who who posted the exploding windows website in another folder a few days ago. raylowen uses a link to this annoying website where javascript will explode those windows all over your screen and you will be forced to use Ctr+Alt+Del to shut down your browser.

Raylowen, you can't win this game and I recommend that you give up. This joke is not funny.

I don't know how many IP addresses you have but I promise you will run out of them shortly.

This is a focused site where people come to talk about their hobbies, not to counsel neighborhood retards. We all love a good joke and fooling around but you are just plain mean. Get lost.

[This message has been edited by MonsterZero (edited 11-19-2000).]

Posts: 442 | From: Worth, IL USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
MonsterZero
Member # 5722

posted 11-19-2000 10:50 AM     Profile for MonsterZero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Master:
You're right, it doesn't work. Got a picture elsewhere?
The Jedi Master

Don't you get it?! There is no picture. All he's trying to do is piss you off with those exploding windows.

People, do not let your lust for [email protected] blind you and slow down your thinking process.

Cookie
Member # 836

posted 11-19-2000 12:31 PM     Profile for Cookie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by MonsterZero:
People, do not let your lust for [email protected] blind you and slow down your thinking process.

Is this experience speaking?

------------------
You can run, but... why die tired?

Visit me at the Flightsim Cafe

Posts: 685 | From: Dortmund, Germany | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MonsterZero
Member # 5722

posted 11-19-2000 02:47 PM     Profile for MonsterZero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie:
Is this experience speaking?

JAIN (das heist "ja" und "nein")

I'm speaking from common sense here. Thanks to my old man's teachings I never got in any trouble related to the opposite sex. I'm proud to be single and unattached at 27 and love to have the time and money for my hobbies and toys after work.

Cheers, Kamerad

Cookie
Member # 836

posted 11-19-2000 05:15 PM     Profile for Cookie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
I know you didn´t mean to do that, but that just struck a nerve.
Read this thread to understand what I mean: http://www.combatsim.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/013453.html

------------------
You can run, but... why die tired?

Visit me at the Flightsim Cafe

Posts: 685 | From: Dortmund, Germany | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.