my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » F15 Blackout effect

Author Topic: F15 Blackout effect
Doctor Rob
Member # 4480

posted 09-27-2000 01:52 PM     Profile for Doctor Rob     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not getting the blackout effect in Janes F15 using a TNT2 card. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?
Cheers

Posts: 5 | From: Bristol, UK | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nike45
unregistered

posted 09-27-2000 10:27 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cant get my tnt2 to 3d accel. F-15. And in F4.0 it only says d3d rendering can anyone help?

IP: Logged
Slepyhed
Member # 6981

posted 09-28-2000 09:16 AM     Profile for Slepyhed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1) If you don't think you're getting hardware acceleration, go into your windows/system directory and run the program "dxdiag.exe" This will bring up a nifty utility that you can check stuff with. Somewhere in there are buttons to enable hardware acceleration, your AGP port, etc.

2) For Falcon4 with a TNT2, d3d is the option you want to use. If you don't have any other options to choose from, thats OK. Enjoy.

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.