my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Damage detail in Typhoon?

Author Topic: Damage detail in Typhoon?
Banzi
unregistered

posted 08-29-2000 06:07 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just hope for once the damage detail in Typhoon in retained and improved on from EF2000, the damage modeling was second to none? To me having part of a wing blown away exposing the interior of the wing and still able to fly home is better than a black blurry smoking mass,that we found in sims that followed.

Banzi

IP: Logged
Victor
Member # 249

posted 08-31-2000 11:07 PM     Profile for Victor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From what I've read, the damage model will be an extension of the one found in both EF-2000 and TAW.

But don't hold me to that.

Posts: 236 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wulfrick
Member # 4764

posted 09-01-2000 08:02 AM     Profile for Wulfrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The dmmage modelling in TAW was absolutely spot-on, for cannon rounds and missiles. Extremely realistic.

Cheers, Wulf.

------------------
Make sure the enemy is willing to die for his country. Then you both have the same aim in mind!

Posts: 399 | From: York, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.