my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » EF2000 Mailing List Archive

Author Topic: EF2000 Mailing List Archive
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 08-11-2000 08:16 AM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since I'm finding it harder to find stuff related to EF2000 on the web, I thought I'd share this link for those who aren't aware of it. It's the archive of the last 3 years of the EF2000 mailing list:

http://www.gamers.org/forums/hypermail/ef2000/

This list is still active, BTW, and there's a lot of discussion recently about Typhoon.

You can subscrible by emailing [email protected] with the phrase 'subscribe ef2000' in the message body.

Zhukov

------------------
"Veni, vidi, vici, baby."

[This message has been edited by Zhukov (edited 08-11-2000).]

Posts: 4315 | From: Montreal, Quebec, CANADA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 08-11-2000 09:00 AM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for that Zhukov.........all members must be pensioners now

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Zhukov
Member # 4446

posted 08-11-2000 09:16 AM     Profile for Zhukov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! I'm starting to feel that way too after seeing all the dead EF2K links out there..

Too bad about the wardogz.com site.

Zhukov

------------------
"Veni, vidi, vici, baby."

Posts: 4315 | From: Montreal, Quebec, CANADA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.