my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Falcon4.0 loss of flight control

Author Topic: Falcon4.0 loss of flight control
ice705
Member # 4800

posted 08-07-2000 03:23 AM     Profile for ice705   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somtimes when performing over the top manuver,the jet will lose control and fall kinda wigwagging to the ground.this is with full afterburners on.total loss of joystick control.using Sidewinder Forcefeedback.Anybody experience this?
Posts: 131 | From: waltham,ma usa | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Brandon
Member # 5476

posted 08-07-2000 08:12 AM     Profile for Brandon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Deep stall. Look in manual on how to fix this problem (basically you hit O on the keyboard and pull up and down until you rock yourself out of the stall)

Posts: 59 | From: Brooklyn Park, MN USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
ice705
Member # 4800

posted 08-07-2000 05:09 PM     Profile for ice705   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Brandon that looks like what I was talking about.I thought the patches might need a patch.
Thanks

Posts: 131 | From: waltham,ma usa | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Buggy Loop
Member # 3136

posted 08-07-2000 05:44 PM     Profile for Buggy Loop     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No need to patch this, if i remember right thats how the real F-16 handle, you can get in a deep stall.
Posts: 249 | From: Quebec | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.