my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » TYPHOON?

Author Topic: TYPHOON?
The_Talented Mr.Pickle
unregistered

posted 07-25-2000 11:02 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Am I to understand its made by the same team as Ef2k and F22 then?!? Why did they keep this so under wraps till now, is it THAT good or that BAD? The original DID team came thru everytime with their games, the only failure as I see it was that Wargasm thing but lets not get into that. I have every confindence if its the same team, if not..

Im just hoping that TYPHOON is a sim, and has'nt been medled with by the suits at Infogrames into another "GUNSHIP2000" (should have been a sim not an arcade game ect) ..ohh please let it not be so..please please please...

IP: Logged
Overkill
Member # 5169

posted 07-25-2000 07:47 PM     Profile for Overkill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am guardedly cautious about this sim.
Being kept under wraps can mean several things. They are keeping it under wraps to focus on making it the best sim possible without all the hype. Or Infogames and Rage know it's a lame excuse for a game so they are not wasting marketing dollars to promote it.

Hopefully it is the former and not the latter. I also hope it is more EF2000ish and not F-22 ADFish because I did not like the F-22 sim. It had poor campaign structure even though the graphics were incredible and the game was very smooth with no problem with framerates. The DID team proved they can code a good game. I just hope that it is true to realism.

Posts: 597 | From: Midlothian, TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.