my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Strike Commander bad disk #8

Author Topic: Strike Commander bad disk #8
Pretzel
Member # 800

posted 06-09-2000 04:23 PM     Profile for Pretzel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello
I picked this game up from a friend and wanna try it out..the last disk #8 seems to be bad. Guess from sitting so long ? hehe

Could anyone please e-mail me the last disk ?

Id be very greatful
e-mail to : [email protected]

S!
Pretzel

tony draper
Member # 519

posted 06-09-2000 04:42 PM     Profile for tony draper   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell pretzel you are going back a piece, just had a look boxes are still in the back room but no disks,sorry.
people tend to think that not having a machine fast enough to run the latest software is a new thing but in its day strike commander was ground breaking it was the reason i had to upgrade fron a 486dx 33 to a 486dx 66 the program was a bit corny but i remember loving the graphics ...good luck with your search..ps i think it will only run in dos

Posts: 1280 | From: england | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
'
Member # 3472

posted 06-09-2000 04:57 PM     Profile for '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can try http://www.theunderdogs.org/

------------------
... --- ... --- ... --- ...

Posts: 445 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jason
Member # 1545

posted 06-09-2000 07:39 PM     Profile for Jason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got strike commander but all my disks are bad, keep hitting the button to re-try and they eventually work

------------------
Name one place that you love, the enemy has, and you can never stop staring at on girls.....their six

DGSol78
unregistered

posted 06-10-2000 11:47 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God that game RULED!!!! I have the updated version from like 94 or 95. It has the sound pack and everything! If anybody can tell me how to run that disk on my new dell it would be ever so grateful. If people are interested in this great classic, I could have my friend burn a disk(s) and send it to who wants it. Let me know via e-mail. Im at aol.com
IP: Logged
Jason
Member # 1545

posted 06-11-2000 09:31 AM     Profile for Jason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if i install strike commander , can i run it from a dos prompt window?? and if so, can someone post directions on doing so. thanks a bunch. i now have to try to get these damn disks to work

p.s. can someone e-mail me disk #8 because i lost it. i am at [email protected]

------------------
Name one place that you love, the enemy has, and you can never stop staring at on girls.....their six

[This message has been edited by Jason (edited 06-11-2000).]

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.