my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » I'd like help with an EF 2000 V2.0 Question...

Author Topic: I'd like help with an EF 2000 V2.0 Question...
Johnny_Stew
Member # 4599

posted 05-06-2000 07:37 AM     Profile for Johnny_Stew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got EF 2000 v.20 and am running it on Win98. Here's the problem - It only plays on this teeny 1/4 size window...what the heck is up with _that?! The Infogrames website FAQ mentions pressing the alt and + keys, but it's no go.

I've also looked through every EF-2000 game post made here for the past year, and have seen mention of every problem except this one, (Although I did find help with another, lesser problem I was having) so I must implore for help on being able to fly this thing fullscreen. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posts: 36 | From: Cleveland, Ohio USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
dacostaf
Member # 4590

posted 05-06-2000 12:33 PM     Profile for dacostaf   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi . I also have Super EF2000.
You can load the game then go to options and select full screen. Also this wasn't designed for 3D, so if you have a 3D card it will appear on a narrower screen. If this doenst work try changing the resulution to 640X800 or higher.
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Stew:
I just got EF 2000 v.20 and am running it on Win98. Here's the problem - It only plays on this teeny 1/4 size window...what the heck is up with _that?! The Infogrames website FAQ mentions pressing the alt and + keys, but it's no go.

I've also looked through every EF-2000 game post made here for the past year, and have seen mention of every problem except this one, (Although I did find help with another, lesser problem I was having) so I must implore for help on being able to fly this thing fullscreen. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posts: 5 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
LeadHead
Member # 184

posted 05-06-2000 01:41 PM     Profile for LeadHead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try "ALT" + "ENTER". I think that's how I solved it...

------------------
Lead-Head's Simulation Site:
http://fly.to/lead-head

Posts: 775 | From: PiteŚ, Norrbotten, Sweden. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ABH2
Member # 4182

posted 05-06-2000 01:57 PM     Profile for ABH2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If I remember correctly...hit the 'tilde' key or ~
the menu pops up and there is a selection for full screen

Posts: 21 | From: Jacksonville, Florida USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 05-06-2000 02:20 PM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LeadHead wins and so does ABH2!
It's ALT+ENTER *but* if your mouse freezes when after you use the Tilde key and try and select the full screen radio button-which it does with me-(below "ESCAPE")then ALT+ENTER bypasses it.

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Johnny_Stew
Member # 4599

posted 05-07-2000 05:13 AM     Profile for Johnny_Stew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did that Alt + Enter solution, and it's a total success! So, to Dacostaf, Leadhead, ABH2, and Tracer...many kudos and much thanks for your on the spot assistance. Now I'll be able to enjoy this sim as much as you and many others here have. Thanks again!

Posts: 36 | From: Cleveland, Ohio USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
ABH2
Member # 4182

posted 05-07-2000 05:43 PM     Profile for ABH2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a great game.....After years of riding a 286and missing the whole 386/486 PC era, I bought a P100 and EF2000 at the same shop.

I was blown away and intimidated by it....this wasnt anything like F19 Stealth
:-)

Posts: 21 | From: Jacksonville, Florida USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tracer
Member # 259

posted 05-08-2000 01:15 PM     Profile for Tracer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know that after i got EF2000 V2 shipped over from the states,i put my "old" P200 in for a Win95 and full DOS boot so that i can play the G+ version and Tornado.
Talk about feeling like a kid again!
I have got Revive going and it's bloody magic!

Can't beat the good ol' days

Tracer

------------------
"Flying is the second greatest thing known to man!
The first is landing!!"

Posts: 681 | From: Edinburgh,Scotland | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.