my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Any news on Jet Warrior: Vietnam?

Author Topic: Any news on Jet Warrior: Vietnam?
Major Tom
Member # 1256

posted 04-24-2000 02:08 AM     Profile for Major Tom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man I'm dying for some F-105 and F-8 gunzo action.
Posts: 1352 | From: Prescott, AZ | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
fresco
unregistered

posted 04-24-2000 02:44 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're not alone. Fighters Anthology only wetted my appetite. It was such a "broad spectrum" sim, it didn't do most of the planes justice. How about USAF? Does it do the Vietnam theatre well?
IP: Logged
Major Tom
Member # 1256

posted 04-24-2000 02:50 PM     Profile for Major Tom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The short answer would be...

NO!

Posts: 1352 | From: Prescott, AZ | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lud von Pipper
Member # 82

posted 04-24-2000 09:12 PM     Profile for Lud von Pipper   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leave USAF die of it's well deserved death:
That game is crap (I hate to see sim with great potential kicked out liket that)!

LvP

Posts: 273 | From: Italy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Stone
Member # 4349

posted 04-25-2000 08:55 PM     Profile for Stone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lud von Pipper:
Leave USAF die of it's well deserved death:
That game is crap (I hate to see sim with great potential kicked out liket that)!

LvP

Whoa! That bad, eh? I guess I'll cross it off my list.

Posts: 116 | From: Cleveland, Ohio, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
X
unregistered

posted 05-12-2000 09:44 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Read it and weep
http://airwarrior.gamestorm.com/page.cgi?include=/news/aw4&header=headers/news&menu=news/newsmenu

X
unregistered

posted 05-12-2000 11:15 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.airwarrior.com

"Air Warrior Development Priorities Change"

Senshi BAT
unregistered

posted 05-18-2000 11:54 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As Honor Duty Country were once our watch words.. now speed and profit patch have usurpted them! I enjoy the simplicity of AW3 which is as we all know is AW2 with new skin a few nice tweaks and fun arenas. I see it to be a nice step forward in alowing more stability with greater number of pilots. Because of the Kesmai ownership change and the number of actively minded people needed to support and expand. ITs no suprise that AW V would be shelved in favour of our already proven dodgey old queen of ariel combat [excuse typos,lacking good cheifs coffee]I would side with intergration of forward tech to improve AW over-all and create a AW Vietnam Arena as a off shoot.I in looking at my old maps of region see the potential its just a very large area for the traditional 3 AW powers and the old yellow neturals; as you can draw in the long range buffs from Okinawa. I say you have some tough historic rules of engaugement there. Id like to see a fictional expanshion of the conflict.With the tough rules left to war nights. More active AI CAP in major target areans, Big Sandys Hueys C-130's ah theres just too much to list. The project would take time not be quick cash and easiley go over budget. But it would be grand1 Senshi Bat
xj_mike
Member # 3191

posted 05-19-2000 02:44 PM     Profile for xj_mike   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sod this.. I'm gonna get back to riding motorcycles again.. YZF-750, here I come...
Posts: 239 | From: Lunar surface | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ral
Member # 2748

posted 05-19-2000 06:48 PM     Profile for ral   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this sim has been cancelled.
Posts: 868 | From: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.