my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Any way to reduce enemy air activity in TAW campaigns?

Author Topic: Any way to reduce enemy air activity in TAW campaigns?
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 04-02-2000 01:20 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there a mod to stop or reduce the respawning of enemy air forces that makes the TAW campaigns so frustrating?

It would sure make the campaigns more enjoyable and realistic in feel.

Posts: 1687 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
hoser
Member # 317

posted 04-02-2000 09:04 PM     Profile for hoser     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is nothing I am aware of - if you find something let us all know.

The first campaign (the one that's not really all that easy) I had over 400 kills (if I remember that does include a/c on the ground also). Still lost.

The other frustrating part if I remember right is strategic targets like towns and cities require about every single building to be destroyed before damage is at 100%. Would have been great to have specific buildings as strategic targets.

Posts: 52 | From: Silver City, NM, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Heretic
Member # 722

posted 04-02-2000 09:47 PM     Profile for Heretic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only way is kicking they´re airstrips outs....
that the core reason that made me grop taw...

Posts: 546 | From: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.