my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » SAITEK X36 DISH problem

Author Topic: SAITEK X36 DISH problem
KJSIMON
Member # 289

posted 03-29-2000 04:58 PM     Profile for KJSIMON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just started with SH and I am convinced that this/will be THE HORNET sim. I "flew" GSC Hornet since ver.1 1993. DISH is really incredible. My only problem besides the usual
learning curve is the fact that my Saitex X36 Combo's buttons are triggering the wrong
commands. (IT'S NOT THE STICK...problem is ONLY with DISH) For example when I program a button to trigger the S-Speedbreak...it triggers the H-Hook command. Tried everything I know to fix it. DI-Tech told me that it's a SAITEK problem.....of course. But I'm certain it's SOMTHING in the software. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Posts: 84 | From: Miami, Fla | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
KJSIMON
Member # 289

posted 03-30-2000 11:03 PM     Profile for KJSIMON   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found a simple solution to the above stated Saitek X36 DISH problem. Create your own config file.......do NOT use the X36 file from the DISH CD titled fa18sh.36. I will NOT work with the non-USB X36 Combo. The DISH Command file found on the DISH CD is OK, but incomplete. Happy flying to all you DISHaholics out there.
Posts: 84 | From: Miami, Fla | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.