my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Contact me so we can play TAW online

Author Topic: Contact me so we can play TAW online
RaptorJock
Member # 3531

posted 03-23-2000 10:43 PM     Profile for RaptorJock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There arent too many people on, so its just easier to arrange multiplayer flights. if we got 4 people or so , we could do some co-op missions. any takers? email me at [email protected]
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 03-24-2000 11:58 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you play campaigns multiplayer or will it only work with single missions?
Posts: 1687 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
RaptorJock
Member # 3531

posted 03-25-2000 02:01 PM     Profile for RaptorJock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there are co-op missions, but no campaigns that i know of
Scorpio
unregistered

posted 03-26-2000 03:17 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can't we make our own campaign, and fly the various pilots we have on TAW, like sign up 10-15 pilots and fly olny 4 or so in one mission, and the mission will be drawn up by someone who wrote the campaign, someone inventive could write a complex campaign enjoyable for all us pilots, certain pilots could be enemy also, Email with comments and questions, or to put plans for a first online campaign for TAW. [email protected]
IP: Logged
RaptorJock
Member # 3531

posted 03-26-2000 08:30 PM     Profile for RaptorJock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmm.. someone would have to be hella talented to do that.
if you find someone who did that, let us know!

Mike Kelly
Member # 3420

posted 03-26-2000 11:13 PM     Profile for Mike Kelly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a European group called Mosquitos that are doing some new things with TAW. Their web site is at:
http://mitglied.tripod.de/Mosquitos/01.htm

They post on this forum from time to time. Not sure if they are doing exactly what you are looking for but you could give them a try.

Also, GTT's TAW Battle Commander is a powerful mission building tool that is also supposed to allow you to fiddle with the campaigns (although I haven't tried this feature yet). GTT's site is here:
http://www.gttweb.com/

cya

Scorpio
unregistered

posted 03-27-2000 10:06 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've played about with BC and made a few multiplayer missions, but inorder to design a campaign it would need alot of work by someone who knows the programe well, i say we ask around to find out, i check the mosquitos from time to time, and i know a few pilots who might help, but i'll let you know if someone can. Also i'll start on a few missions and fly online with someone and get some feedback, i suggest whoever has BC to do the same!
IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.