my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » What is keystroke to change radar range in EF2000?

Author Topic: What is keystroke to change radar range in EF2000?
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 03-18-2000 12:24 AM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This isn't in the manual but maybe one of you can tell me, what is keystroke to change radar range in EF2000? I don't like having to go to the MFD and do it by clicking because sometimes you need to be able to manually change the radar range in a hurry. There may not even be a keystroke for this - you may just have to do it with the clickable MFD but I'm not sure so please if anyone knows post here.
Posts: 1687 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Heretic
Member # 722

posted 03-19-2000 12:42 AM     Profile for Heretic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never usedkeystroke as i went to the mouse to click MFD... let me take V2 manual..
r...radar on\off
home... radar range up
end... radar range down
page up... change radar azimuth
page dowm...chande radar mode

Posts: 546 | From: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
LeadHead
Member # 184

posted 03-19-2000 10:30 AM     Profile for LeadHead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mbaxter:

Do you have the manual?

------------------
Lead-Head's Simulation Site:
http://fly.to/lead-head

Posts: 775 | From: PiteŚ, Norrbotten, Sweden. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 03-19-2000 11:38 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not right now. My brother has it, and he's in another town.

I need to get it back! He has my EF2000 Strategy Guide, too. That's fun to read through. I highly recommend it.

mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 03-19-2000 11:57 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW Heretic, that did the trick - thanks!
Heretic
Member # 722

posted 03-20-2000 06:50 AM     Profile for Heretic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its always a pleasure to help people....
I haven't the strategy gide..
Why do you say its fun.
Do it have usefull information for flight combat?

Posts: 546 | From: Brasil, Rio de Janeiro | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
mbaxter
Member # 191

posted 03-20-2000 04:22 PM     Profile for mbaxter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, believe it or not it actually does have a lot of info that pertains to the game itself, as well as lots of other interesting reference info. Quite interesting.

A limited version of the EF2000 Strategy Guide came in the my EF2000v2.0 box, but it was too cut-down to be of much use. So I got the full version. I bought mine at a local Hastings store but that was 2 years ago. Now you can still get it online from: http://www.sim-tech.net/html.htm

------------------
Baxter's Flightsim Page
http://www.ionet.net/~mbaxter22/homepage.htm

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.