my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Jane's F-15E manual

Author Topic: Jane's F-15E manual
Romeos
unregistered

posted 03-16-2000 12:32 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I recently purchased the boxed set Ultimate Flight IV which includes Jane's F-15E. However it doesn't contain a manual, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get one. I'm somewhat familiar with some of the avionics, but could use some more help on the specific functions. Thanks.

IP: Logged
Jason
Member # 1545

posted 03-16-2000 01:15 PM     Profile for Jason   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the manual is on a second cd..........which really sucks

------------------

Romeos
unregistered

posted 03-16-2000 01:43 PM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I assume that's the second F-15 CD and I can find it using window's explorer? Thanks, and yes that does suck.
Ralphie
Member # 3624

posted 03-16-2000 07:57 PM     Profile for Ralphie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Romeos, I think I can help. I recently purchased F-15 but when I opened it up there wasn't a manual (I thought the box felt pretty light). Anyway, there was a manual order form on the back of the enclosed reference card. All it says is to "send this form along with a check for $5 to:

Electronic Arts
PO box 9025
Redwood City, CA 94063-9025
Attn: CD Classic Manuals

They also list a phone number regarding questions with the documentation

650-628-1900

Hope this helps.

Romeos
unregistered

posted 03-17-2000 07:28 AM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, thanks, appreciate the info. I think I can get by with the Manual on the CD. Opened it up last night and was able to get the info on more detailed use of the a/a radar and a/g radars. This sim is going to take some time for me as most of my timeis spent flying Warbirds. Jets are the reason I got into aviation in the first place, but I still love the simplicity and strategy of guns and energy with out all the gizmos.
Ralphie
Member # 3624

posted 03-17-2000 06:55 PM     Profile for Ralphie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problem. I guess I'm a little like you in that I am just starting to learn about jet sims. I've never owned a computer with the horsepower to run these sophisticated sims until a month ago and bought a Dell
P-III with the works. Of course I had to get the latest flight sims, Falcon 4.0, Janes F/A 18, Mig Alley, F-15, etc, and of all those I enjoy Falcon 4 the most. I still have a lot to learn and by reading the posts in these forums I feel like everyone is talking way over my head, but I sure do like Falcon 4. Good luck with F-15!

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.