my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » External lights in DISH????

Author Topic: External lights in DISH????
TooTall
Member # 2022

posted 03-06-2000 09:01 PM     Profile for TooTall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was wondering if there was a switch to turn on external lights on DISH's F-18? I have looked everywhere on the keyboard layout and in the manual but cannot seem to find it. Also i am starting to like this game even though it has a few bugs in it. Like waiting to get to the mission i often get repeated sound tarcks and skipping. But once in the game im good to go.
MERACE
Member # 1595

posted 03-07-2000 09:34 AM     Profile for MERACE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The reason you can't find the keyboard command for exterior lights on the Hornet is because DISH doesn't model it.

Also, the North American (American) version of DISH does not have a 3d virtual cockpit view like the European Version.

-MERACE

Posts: 32 | From: Troy MI USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
MERACE
Member # 1595

posted 03-07-2000 09:38 AM     Profile for MERACE   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doh! I should have read the next post topic re virtual cockpit before commenting on it in my previous post.

In the European version you do not have to "uncheck" the 2d cockpit option to have access to the 3d virtual cockpit.

Sorry for any confusion on this.

-MERACE

Posts: 32 | From: Troy MI USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.