my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » Hornet Korea

Author Topic: Hornet Korea
Marc
Member # 1774

posted 03-05-2000 09:31 AM     Profile for Marc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys,how do you record your flying session,like which key am I suppose to press to start recording,in the book they talk about saving replays ,film library,replay files but no mention on how to activate the recording.Boy I love that sim!
Thanks Marc..

Posts: 80 | From: St-Julie Quebec Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Pretzel
Member # 800

posted 03-05-2000 10:16 AM     Profile for Pretzel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello
The recording is automatic each time you fly.
But only in Hawaii and Korea theater. After your mission youll see a video tape on the left side of the de-briefing screen, you need to highlight and click this to go to the save movie screen....

Korea add-ons
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/Pretzelworks/korea.htm

Pretzel

Marc
Member # 1774

posted 03-07-2000 07:25 AM     Profile for Marc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey thanks Pretzel

Marc

Posts: 80 | From: St-Julie Quebec Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.