my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  COMBATSIM.COM Forum Archive   » Game Discussions (Genre)   » Jets   » F16 MRF + MiG29 Fulcrum (Novalogic)

Author Topic: F16 MRF + MiG29 Fulcrum (Novalogic)
Capitan Manduca
Member # 918

posted 03-03-2000 04:42 AM     Profile for Capitan Manduca   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish to know your opinions about this pack. I've found it at $34 (in Spain), is it a good choice? FM, realism, etc...

Thankx.

------------------
"Roll over, spin round and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and firing again"
Iron Maiden - Aces High

Posts: 888 | From: Madrid, España | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Blond_Knight
Member # 67

posted 03-03-2000 06:25 AM     Profile for Blond_Knight     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mein Kapitan,

I have both (bought seperately) and really enjoy them. Now dont look for realism because you wont find it, but I bought it for the excellant multiplay through Novaworld, the graphics are very nice, but the view system I feel is poor. A mission editor is also included, so you can make missions that at least approach something like realism.

Posts: 1093 | From: Richmond Va - Capital of the Confederacy | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Major Tom
Member # 1256

posted 03-03-2000 08:33 AM     Profile for Major Tom   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get MiG Alley again. You'll have a better time.
Posts: 1352 | From: Prescott, AZ | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
SPOT
Member # 453

posted 03-03-2000 11:18 AM     Profile for SPOT   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For multiplayer get the Novalogic bundle.
If you are interested a 'hardcore' depiction of Russian or an American jet get FLANKER
from SSI or F4 from Microprose (and a 'must have' for F4 is the IBeta patch(s)).
Spend a about a day to read throught the forum here on the last 2 sims I mentioned
to get a feel.
I own the Novalogic bundle - and it has the BEST jet multiplayer action you can find that is solid and dependable during a 24hr day 7 day week period. The jets aren't accurate - but thats never stopped me from having fun in NovaWorld.
But again if you want to really know about the systems and get a 'feeling' of flight its FLANKER or F4. Good Luck

[This message has been edited by SPOT (edited 03-03-2000).]

All times are MST (US)  

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | COMBATSIM.COM Home

© COMBATSIM.COM, INC. All Rights Reserved.